Olay Professional Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Skin Cleanser uploaded by Gabriela H.Olay Professional Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Skin Cleanser uploaded by Claire M.

BY OLAY

"This Product Is Professionally Designed To Purify And Renew Skin's Texture For Refreshed, Smooth Skin. The Lathering Microbead Formula Thoroughly Cleanses And Gently Exfoliates To Prime Skin. Formulated For Daily Use Fragrance-Free Var Wccpi = ""Prod6019464"";" see more...

• Does this product remove black heads? I have a issue with blackh...2 Answers
Olay Professional Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Skin Cleanser
  • "i use this with the pro-x advanced cleansing brush, i love the fine exfoliating beads in the cleanser and how it has no smell." in 2 reviews
  • "This works great with the cleansing brush." in 1 review
  • "I have oily skin and it works like a charm." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "love it the way it cleans without being harsh to skin or without drying the skin." in 1 review
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
I purchased the Olay Pro-X exfoliating Renewal Cleanser when I needed a cleanser to gently exfoliate my skin. A lot of the exfoliates on the market can be pretty harsh but I really like how the Olay feels creamy to the touch. The beads aren't harsh at all & I noticed my skin had a nice glow after cleansing. Great stuff! Even better with the Olay brush!
Ashton D.
Ashton D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product on a whim and was pretty pleased with it. I ordered the pro-x brush with the samples of the cleanser and the microdermabrasion. Overall it was pretty nice especially for the cost. Only downside is i feel like i have to add a little something extra in for exfoliating. It seems to be a better cleanser than exfoliator.
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say? You can never go wrong with Olay products, and for my acne prone skin I'm proud to say that every olay product has done wonders to my skin. No breakouts, and if you use it with a moisturizer, wow so great, your skin will feel fresh and clean
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
West Valley City, UT
I was eager to try this face wash and thought it was gonna be better. I liked it at first but about after a week of using it I noticed my face was starting to break out a lot. And it's not a cheap face wash I guess that's why I had higher expectations.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this exfoliator better when used alone. When used with the Olay brush, I find it's too abrasive. Great for those in between days when I don't want to cleanse with the brush. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, and not overly dry.
Claire M.
Claire M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a sample of this when I bought my Pro X brush, and I was not impressed. It had a weird smell and a super weird and goopy consistency. It didn't lather at all either, even when I used a lot. I would recommend this.
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used these with the Olay pro x brush and it is amazing. This stuff only works most on sensitive skins so be careful when you get them. It's not for everyone. I do recommend the brush and it's like $22.99 at Target.
Liz v.
Liz v.
Livermore , CA
This is my everyday face cleanser! Gently exfoliates and cleans my skin without leaving it dry! Brightens my skin and leaves it feeling great! I love this stuff and will continue to use for years to come!
Jenny Y.
Jenny Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a good cleanser! I like the way this feels like a scrub and a cleanser at the same time. It is not harsh on your skin. It's safe to use daily.
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these a lot and they really do take your makeup off, they are really light and dont burn my eyes and they take all my makeup off.
faith s.
faith s.
Winston Salem, NC
Does this product remove black heads? I have a issue with blackheads on my nose.