Olay Professional Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Skin Cleanser uploaded by Gabriela H.Olay Professional Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Skin Cleanser uploaded by Claire M.

BY OLAY

"This Product Is Professionally Designed To Purify And Renew Skin's Texture For Refreshed, Smooth Skin. The Lathering Microbead Formula Thoroughly Cleanses And Gently Exfoliates To Prime Skin. Formulated For Daily Use Fragrance-Free Var Wccpi = ""Prod6019464"";" see more...

• Does this product remove black heads? I have a issue with blackh...2 Answers
Olay Professional Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Skin Cleanser
  • "i use this with the pro-x advanced cleansing brush, i love the fine exfoliating beads in the cleanser and how it has no smell." in 2 reviews
  • "This works great with the cleansing brush." in 1 review
  • "I have oily skin and it works like a charm." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "love it the way it cleans without being harsh to skin or without drying the skin." in 1 review
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this about once to twice a week because I have super sensitive skin with rosacea. I love the way it skin feels afterward. It doesn’t have a strong smell or IMO, any smell at all. It isn’t too rough on my skin. It rinses clear with no residue or film. My skin is smoother afterward so I know it’s doing its job. I always follow with a moisturizer. I took one star off because I wish Olay was completely cruel free.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I have resolved to take better care of my dry, sometimes broken out skin this year. And I started by buying this cleanser that originally came with the lay pro x cleansing system. As i have dry skin I use it every other day. Since using it I can tell a difference and my skin appears brighter. And it just feels like my face is cleaner. The breakouts have resided as well. No complaints as I continue to repurchase.
Bithi's P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kept my skin soft and clean with gentle exfoliating beads. My forehead started to break out by the end of the bottle (I think it had expired)
I like the it's a squeeze tube.
I bought it at Costco, I wouldn't purchase it again (because of my skin type) still highly recommend
Nickita B.
Bronx, NY
So gentle. This is my go to face wash. I have oily and sensitive skin and I am able to use this face was everyday! I think its great for anti aging because it gives you a smooth new surface everyday. It leaves my skin glowing and not dry and irritated. Must try!
Lindsay S.
Arnold, MD
So, so, SO good. I use this along prior to using a gentle cleanser while in the shower and it works SO well. Plus, it feels so good when you're rubbing it into your face. Using this and my gentle cleanser works wonders to prevent acne.
Packrat W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product .. it gives you a very soft exfoliation that is not abrasive to the skin . My skin is always left feeling soft and vibrant with a natural glow . I got many compliments while using this product
Ruthi P.
I love it!!! I got this product a few years ago and I ran out of it but I got it again and it's amazing! It leaves my face feeling so soft and clean and now even my husband uses it
Jessie O.
Petaluma, CA
Olay is just one of the best drug store skin care product. My mom and aunt love this.
Nomi R.
I know it's expensive but it's really worth it and the bottle lasts a long time. I got this with the rotating brush as a gift and have never looked back. Using this has practically gotten ride of my acne and makes my skin feel so healthy and fresh. I would definitely recommend it.
Nancy R.
N Las Vegas, NV
This works great with the cleansing brush. Leaves your skin smooth. Not too drying.
faith s.
Winston Salem, NC
Does this product remove black heads? I have a issue with blackheads on my nose.