Olay Professional Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Skin Cleanser uploaded by Claire M.Olay Professional Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Skin Cleanser uploaded by Gabriela H.

BY OLAY

"This Product Is Professionally Designed To Purify And Renew Skin's Texture For Refreshed, Smooth Skin. The Lathering Microbead Formula Thoroughly Cleanses And Gently Exfoliates To Prime Skin. Formulated For Daily Use Fragrance-Free Var Wccpi = ""Prod6019464"";" see more...

• Does this product remove black heads? I have a issue with blackhea...2 Answers
Olay Professional Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Skin Cleanser
  • "i use this with the pro-x advanced cleansing brush, i love the fine exfoliating beads in the cleanser and how it has no smell." in 2 reviews
  • "This works great with the cleansing brush." in 1 review
  • "I have oily skin and it works like a charm." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend it. " in 1 review
  • "love it the way it cleans without being harsh to skin or without drying the skin." in 1 review
Chidi A.
Chidi A.
Queens Vlg, NY
I received this particular product as a gift, from my aunt. She said it will help with my acne and dark spots. I got the smaller one though; I belive it was a 1 oz container, I don't remember. Anyway, she also gave me the exfoliating brush, eye cream, and facial cleanser. So I essentially used it as a system. I had been using it for a while, and did make my face feel soft and smooth, sometimes on its own and other times when combined with the other products. I wouldn't say it helped with my acne or dark spots, as my aunt had promised. But it did help a little with my dry skin.
Emilie B.
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
I purchased the Olay Pro-X exfoliating Renewal Cleanser when I needed a cleanser to gently exfoliate my skin. A lot of the exfoliates on the market can be pretty harsh but I really like how the Olay feels creamy to the touch. The beads aren't harsh at all & I noticed my skin had a nice glow after cleansing. Great stuff! Even better with the Olay brush!
Ashton D.
Ashton D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this product on a whim and was pretty pleased with it. I ordered the pro-x brush with the samples of the cleanser and the microdermabrasion. Overall it was pretty nice especially for the cost. Only downside is i feel like i have to add a little something extra in for exfoliating. It seems to be a better cleanser than exfoliator.
Qandeel S.
Qandeel S.
E Brunswick, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing cleanser that is a gentle yet effective exfoliater. It reveals a brighter and smoothr complexion after usage. It is gentle enough to be used on a daily basis. I did not find it to irritate my skin at all. Used in conjunction with the pro x facial brush, it leaves your skin baby smooth.
Belinda P.
Belinda P.
Joliet, IL
I recently purchased Olay Professional Pro-x Exfoliating Renewal Skin Cleanser. This cleanser was effective in removing my dry, dead skin at a reasonable price. After one use, my face felt smooth and silky!!! I tend to have sensitive skin this didn't irritate my face at all.
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am a huge fan of Olay cleansers. I tried the Olay Professional Pro-X Exfoliating Renewal Skin Cleanser as I approached another birthday and I was pleased at the fresh look of my skin. It was not too harsh, like I was concerned it may be, but was a right balance.
Kiara T.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
What can I say? You can never go wrong with Olay products, and for my acne prone skin I'm proud to say that every olay product has done wonders to my skin. No breakouts, and if you use it with a moisturizer, wow so great, your skin will feel fresh and clean
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
W Valley City, UT
I was eager to try this face wash and thought it was gonna be better. I liked it at first but about after a week of using it I noticed my face was starting to break out a lot. And it's not a cheap face wash I guess that's why I had higher expectations.
Ash M.
Ash M.
Elmont, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this exfoliator better when used alone. When used with the Olay brush, I find it's too abrasive. Great for those in between days when I don't want to cleanse with the brush. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, and not overly dry.
Claire M.
Claire M.
I got a sample of this when I bought my Pro X brush, and I was not impressed. It had a weird smell and a super weird and goopy consistency. It didn't lather at all either, even when I used a lot. I would recommend this.
faith s.
faith s.
Winston Salem, NC
Does this product remove black heads? I have a issue with blackheads on my nose.