Olay Professional Pro-X Even Skintone Anti-Oxidant Sunscreen Sheer Daily Moisturiser

BY OLAY

Scientifically designed by leading dermatologists and olay skin experts, olay anti-oxidant sunscreen sheer daily moisturizer broad spectrum spf 35 is the latest cutting-edge product in the pro-x tone regimen. Specifically designed to help prevent surface free radical damage, it helps protect the skin surface from harmful uv rays, while simultaneously helping prevent future skin tone damage. This sheer, lightweight moisturizer offers broad spectrum spf 35 with uva/uvb protection. The high concentration of spf helps ensure skin is protected from daily sun exposure. Experience the premium power of pro-x, and let your beauty radiate from...

• "Keeps my skin to healthy and young looking and it isn't harsh on your skin at all so if you have sensitive skin these won't be a problem at all" in 4 reviews
  • "Awesome product!! Protects your skin against sun light and very moisturizing. Easy to apply with pump and don't have to dig into a container to get product out " in 3 reviews
Shaun A.
St Augustine, FL
I use this every night after I was my face. All the woman in my family have dark spots on their faces and I was trying to prevent that from happening. I saw one starting so I bought this and I love it. I have not seen any more dark spots and the one I noticed before has definitely gotten lighter over the last few months.
Macee G.
Oklahoma
Okay babe I'm so bored and I'm bored lol I don't want you too baby you don't wanna know me lol but you know what you mean lol no you can't leave it all alone cause I know I don't wanna know you anymore I love him too baby you know you do it again lol but you know I
Kenia S.
Canton, OH
I very much like this product makes my skin nice and soft and many of my friends have used it so they recommended to me I also recommend it to my mother and she likes it a lot the most likely that I like it a lot it's because it's doesn't smell strong and it doesn't hurt my skin so I really enjoyed that
courtney L.
Love it! Goes on smooth and makes my skin feel refreshed. I have very sensitive skin and have a hard time finding things I can use. This is perfect because I can use it on my face and never have to worry about irritation.
Tara g.
I personally like this product. However I have sensitive skin and it made me itch. It it nice because it is weightless. It also is packaged very nicely. it is gentle on the skin and lightweight so if you do not have very sensitive skin you should have any irritation.
Nicholas W.
Keeps my skin light and nonsticky with a robust formala. This was my first time using this product, but I can see why this is used often. This product is a little pricey, but it is very effective. The smaller bottle is not worth it, but the bigger is better.
Lauren S.
This stuff is awesome! It's a sunscreen that makes your skin look better! What more could you need. Skin protection is so important, and this sunscreen actually makes me want to put it on!
Carrie L.
Beaver , WV
I use the year-round for skin correcting, moisturizing and sunscreen. The smell is good, and not too overpowering with the sunscreen in the formula. Over time I did notice my skin did not seem as hyper-pigmented in areas of the T-ZONE. Still much to be used.
Wendee C.
Galesburg, IL
This stuff is great and keeps me looking young and fresh. It's very gentle on my skin and never gives me those red blotchy spots as some others have. Very effective and I will definitely purchase again.
Maritza V.
Buffalo, NY
I have not used all these other products, matter fact, I did not know they had such a large collection. I look forward to using some of these products by Olay. So far the moisturizer 7 anti -aging is the best