Olay Professional Pro-X Even Skin Tone Spot Fading Treatment uploaded by Madeline C.Olay Professional Pro-X Even Skin Tone Spot Fading Treatment uploaded by Breanna G.

BY OLAY

Pro-X Spot Fading Treatment is Professionally Designed to Reduce the Look of Dark Spots. This concentrated treatment hydrates to improve overall skin for brighter, more even skin tone.  100% Fragrance-Free.  100% Dye-Free. . see more...

• Can you use this to lighten dark spots on your underarms?1 Answers
  • How well does this work? 1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Anna C.
Boynton Beach
 often times I am in the sun, which is not the greatest thing. I try to stay out of the sun as much as possible, but that's not always possible. When I'm exposed to the sun for even a short period of time dark splotches go all over my body. I never really bothered me  until splotches appeared on my face. Thankfully with this product  my dark splotches have become a lot lighter.
Shawnna V.
Twentynine Palms, CA
Absolutely LOVE this product. Oil of Olay has never let me down. I had aquiered several sun spots on my face from the unforgiving sunshine in the California desert where I live. I was amazed how fast my dark spots and freckles dissappeard. I am now trying it on my arms where the freckles and sun spots have took over. I have no doubt that I will be freckle and sun spots free soon. I am always amazed by Olay products.
Tammy Y.
Cupertino, CA
SO GOOD! My mom introduced me to this because she and her sister were using it at first to fade dark spots and skin spots but since I have lots of small acne scars (can't help but pop them..), I tried this out and it's been amazing. I use this every day at night and it really does fade my acne scars and dark spots. Use this in conjunction with a good exfoliater and your spots will be gone in no time.
Julia P.
Although I am an avid fan of Olay products and place them in my vanity next to my CDLM, this set just didn't work for me. I would recommend going with the Olay Regenerist Luminous line which basically does the same thing, at a lower price and is almost always covered under Olay manufacturer coupons.
Amanda D.
I had some spots before in my face and i started using this product i saw the improvement quickly in less than a month and half i got rid of the spots . its a small package which is good to carry around in you lougage i would recommend this to others defenitly
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
So I am not using this at the moment it has been a few month's,but I did not buy it again so I was not in love with it, I have a Olay face wash that I'm on my 3rd bottol og I love iy=t,so yesi love this brand just not all the product's, would for sure recommend
Caslyn D.
Bronx, NY
I have some hyperpigmenation on my cheeks from an illness two years ago. I have tried a lot of the skin tone creams on the market without resorting to skin bleaching. I did not notice any difference in my hyper pigmentation during my duration of the use of this product. But perhaps it was created with fairer skin tones in mind. I am very dark in complexion.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
@olayskin Oil of Olay products have always been one of my mother's favorite brand for a reason. I saw this spot fader serum from Oil of Olay ,and I had to try it right away. I used this spot fader for the first week, and I started to see my ingrown hair and acne discoloration fade with my regular use of morning and night.
Bernida K.
Jackson, MS
I have not experienced much in the area of fading , but my skin is much smoothr . Three stars are for the fact that I have un wavering faith in Olay products. I have used this item for 1 month. I will repost if I see any changes .
Sable S.
Palo Alto, CA
I did not use this product per se but I use the basic moisturizer and have been for years. it comes in a yellow and white box and the bottle itself is white with a black top. I think it is lightweight and performs very well! Definitely a good buy for the small price tag.
monica T.
Pasadena, TX
How well does this work?
Erika H.
Minot, ND
Can you use this to lighten dark spots on your underarms?