Olay Professional Pro-X Even Skin Tone Spot Fading Treatment uploaded by Breanna G.Olay Professional Pro-X Even Skin Tone Spot Fading Treatment uploaded by Madeline C.

BY OLAY

Pro-X Spot Fading Treatment is Professionally Designed to Reduce the Look of Dark Spots. This concentrated treatment hydrates to improve overall skin for brighter, more even skin tone.  100% Fragrance-Free.  100% Dye-Free. . see more...

• Can you use this to lighten dark spots on your underarms?1 Answers
  • How well does this work? 1 Answers
Tammy Y.
Cupertino, CA
SO GOOD! My mom introduced me to this because she and her sister were using it at first to fade dark spots and skin spots but since I have lots of small acne scars (can't help but pop them..), I tried this out and it's been amazing. I use this every day at night and it really does fade my acne scars and dark spots. Use this in conjunction with a good exfoliater and your spots will be gone in no time.
Suzette M.
Greensburg, PA
I've utilized this product to try to help eliminate or make less extreme my freckles, however I saw very limited results. I am unsure if it is because I utilized it while still being outside in the sun on a regular basis that may have countered it. Would not recommend for freckles.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
So I am not using this at the moment it has been a few month's,but I did not buy it again so I was not in love with it, I have a Olay face wash that I'm on my 3rd bottol og I love iy=t,so yesi love this brand just not all the product's, would for sure recommend
Natalie B.
Ben Lomond, CA
This is a really nice product for those who suffer from uneven skin tone. This product gives you a really nice glow after using and your skin feels rejuvenated and fresh afterwards
Kelly B.
Beaverton, OR
I have pretty significant sum damage and was hopeful this would help fade some of my sunspots. After 6 weeks there was no noticeable difference. It also burned upon application
sylvia b.
I used this for a month or so. I liked the results. I like anything okay so I may be biased but it did the job for me on some discoloration I had on my face.
Jeannie B.
Carrollton , GA
It doesn't take much to say how wonderful this product is. Awesome! I am in the sun a lot and it removed the biggest majority of sun spots on my face.
Heather H.
West Wareham, MA
This product made my age spots disappear. I've been so self conciliatory over them for years. Thank you Olay!
Christina D.
Plainfield, IN
Not worth the money. I ended up finding a better product that was sent to me in a monthly subscription.
Maggie H.
DOLOMITE, AL
Good moisturizer, I like the formula though it is on the more thicker side. Great for night
monica T.
Pasadena, TX
How well does this work?
Erika H.
Minot, ND
Can you use this to lighten dark spots on your underarms?