Olay Professional Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment uploaded by Kim W.

BY OLAY

New Olay Professional Pro-X is a scientifically advanced line of skin care products created by an inspired partnership of P&G Beauty scientists and renowned dermatologists. Together, they took advantage of the very latest research, technology, ingredients, and thinking to create these advanced anti-aging products. Product Features Olay s new Professional line of skin care products Professionally designed by an inspired partnership of P&G Beauty scientists and a renowned team of dermatologists Anti-aging technology resignals skin to perform more like it did when it was younger* Deep Wrinkle Treatment promotes regeneration in skin s outer layer by strengthening the moisture barrier Clinically proven anti-aging results in 28 days.** Guaranteed*** Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment is professionally designed for the deepest wrinkles.  Containing the see more...

• Do you only use this around eyes? I've been generously applying i...4 Answers
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
This is one of the best line/wrinkle products I have come across. Being in my early 30s I am becoming more aware of deep lines and have tried many products. This is one of the only ones that actually feels like it is doing something. Even if it's only action is hydrating it still feels good once applied and gives me a boost of confidence that maybe my lines won't be quite so noticeable!
Darlene H.
Bristol, TN
Works well for keeping skin from feeling tight. Scent is okay. I don't notice a profound effect on wrinkles, but I'm not sure such a product actually exists :) I like it though.
Kasi L.
Hilton Head, SC
I have a few wrinkles and I have to say I love this product! It really after time of course helped to soften my smile lines. I am impressed and have purchased many of these!!
Influenster M.
Only used a few times since I saw no difference and it felt greasy. I did not think any wrinkles looked less prominent even though I did not use it long term.
Robyn F.
I tried this wrinkle treatment and I didn't feel it made any difference in my fine lines. It felt a bit heavy for daytime use.
Karen O.
I love all Olay products they have always been my go to drugstore skincare because I always see results I highly recommend it
Brandy D.
I use this to help with my aging skin. Not expensive and a little goes a long ways. Okay is a pretty good product.
Kaylen J.
Muncie, IN
It was ok didn't get the results I was looking for but might work for someone else. The smell is also strange.
Carmela C.
Coatesville, PA
I was starting to get wrinkles near my eyes. Using Olay Pro-x deep has minimized them
and is a great product.
Mandy F.
Tulare, CA
I have had crows feet and not no more! Use this daily and my crows feet are gone! Oil of olay is my favorite
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
Do you only use this around eyes? I've been generously applying it all over my forehead as well and am wondering if others do the same?