Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ

If you knew Olay tested on animals would you still rate it an A?

laura t.
laura t.
Santa Cruz, CA
2 years, 2 months ago
I don't support animal testing at all. Regardless, that doesn't effect how the product works for me.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Sparks, NV
5 years, 7 months ago
I think this would vary from person to person. I don't like knowing that companies test on animals, unfortunately the vast majority do. So it probably wouldn't change my opinion of the product itself just the company. I would give the product an A still but not the company.