BY OLAY

• Does this product get oily?2 Answers
  • If you knew Olay tested on animals would you still rate i...2 Answers
  • How good is the formula when it is applied to your face? 1 Answers
Sandy P.
I just recently started using moisturizer with SPF especially now since I'm getting a bit older but this moisturizer made my skin feel little rough afterwards I thought maybe it was that my skin wasn't use to it and gave it another try but it's just a product is not good for my skin
Jillinn W.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
Great product, and provided excellent benefits to dry skin in the winter, and did not feel as if it clogged my pores in any way. Very gentle and did not affect my sensitive skin. However, it did make my face feel much more oily than normal and could be a bit “lighter” on the face.
Vanessa V.
Battle Creek, MI
I love love love this product. I always have it in my house and if I run out. I'm driving to the store to buy more. I have Irish in me so I'm on the pale side and burn very easy. I use this to help with my dry skin and to give me some protection against the harsh sun. Would definitely recommend.
Amanda A.
Palm Desert, CA
Love Olay Professional Pro X Clear Uv Moisturizer, it's the only moisturizer I've found that makes hydrates my skin with out making me feel greasy all while smelling great! Living in a extremely Hot climate having SPF in my moisturizer is a must.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
I've used several moisturizers over the last 15 years; some okay, some bad, but none that were really good. I actually purchased this on a recommendation from a friend and Amazon had the best pricing. I've been using this now for 4 months and I think I may have finally found a good one. I like the SPF 15, it's the perfect amount of protection for my face. The moisturizer is also really nice, it keeps my face from being to oily or to dry and I haven't had any breakouts or allergic reactions. For the price here on Amazon I think that this is a deal and it's probably just as good as the expensive department store brands.
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ
While on Vacation I ran out of my normal face lotion with SPF. My girlfriend had this & let me use some of it. I thought it was OK, but am wondering why it's just 15 & not 30. I had to reapply multiple times even while wearing a hat.
I came home & did some research since I don't normally buy drug store products. I was shocked when I found out that Olay tests on animals. I guess when you pay your way though advertisements & endorsements Celebrities & Magazines turn a cheek to harming bunnies.
Ebone H.
LOS ANGELES, CA
I have tried tones of products, and this one takes the cake. I notice has I am getting older in age that I am started to find, fine lines around my eyes lids. This product helps maintain the natural look I am use to and they seem to be smoothing out as well. I will defiantly go back to target and purchase this item again.
Judi M.
Indianapolis
This is my everyday sunscreen, and I won't purchase it again. It's nothing special, and I haven't found that it does anything particularly well, including block the rays since it's only SPF 15. I bought it because it was on sale for $10, and I'm glad I didn't pay full price. It's certainly not worth the $20+ price tag it normally carries. I haven't found many drugstore brands to be particularly effective, so this met my expectations.
genesis f.
In all this product is not one of my favorites but it does work out very well the first time I tried it I didn't like it as well very much but I thought after I used it after awhile it would get better and it did so I really hope you check it out because maybe it won't work for you as it did for me I hope it does just give it one chance and if you don't like it just give it one more chance and maybe you won't like I did
Karina B.
Gainesville, GA
Olay Professional Pro-X Clear moisturizer is by far the best I've tried. It provided the perfect level of moisture for my oily skin to keep it healthy and soft without making it greasy. I love that it's got built in UV protection too because that's so important to me in a skincare product. It's great for acne prone skin and for people with clogged pores because it helps with those while providing the much needed moisture oily skin actually needs.
Rachel W.
Chantilly, VA
Does this product get oily?
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ
If you knew Olay tested on animals would you still rate it an A?
Lisa S.
How well does this work?
Alyce O.
Sanford, FL
How good is the formula when it is applied to your face?
Lisa S.