BY OLAY

Judi M.
Indianapolis
This is my everyday sunscreen, and I won't purchase it again. It's nothing special, and I haven't found that it does anything particularly well, including block the rays since it's only SPF 15. I bought it because it was on sale for $10, and I'm glad I didn't pay full price. It's certainly not worth the $20+ price tag it normally carries. I haven't found many drugstore brands to be particularly effective, so this met my expectations.
Jillinn W.
Highlands Ranch
Great product, and provided excellent benefits to dry skin in the winter, and did not feel as if it clogged my pores in any way. Very gentle and did not affect my sensitive skin. However, it did make my face feel much more oily than normal and could be a bit “lighter” on the face.
Katie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great moisturizer! Does a great job of hydrating your skin, without leaving you greasy! It's not too expensive & easy to find at any drug store. I am actually on my third bottle of this--total addict!! I LOVE it and I wouldn't wanna try another moisturizer!
Kaylee R.
Spanaway, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the light scent of this product. Watched my grandmother and mom use this for years as I was growing up. It is so light weight, and melts into the skin. Not to mention, any makeup sits on top of it so nicely. Will continue to use!
Shayne R.
Jacksonville TX
I always love this moisturizer and this is was my first moisturizer that I have when I first got here in United States. Since then I love it so much and it's always been my favorite.
genesis f.
In all this product is not one of my favorites but it does work out very well the first time I tried it I didn't like it as well very much but I thought after I used it after awhile it would get better and it did so I really hope you check it out because maybe it won't work for you as it did for me I hope it does just give it one chance and if you don't like it just give it one more chance and maybe you won't like I did
Sandy P.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently started using moisturizer with SPF especially now since I'm getting a bit older but this moisturizer made my skin feel little rough afterwards I thought maybe it was that my skin wasn't use to it and gave it another try but it's just a product is not good for my skin
Amanda A.
Palm Desert, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love Olay Professional Pro X Clear Uv Moisturizer, it's the only moisturizer I've found that makes hydrates my skin with out making me feel greasy all while smelling great! Living in a extremely Hot climate having SPF in my moisturizer is a must.
Bianca Z.
Sarasota
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been a lifesaver for me! It has been extremely effective and given me a new life! This is my second time repurchasing and certainly won't be my last! I would say it's a great bang for your buck.
Amari S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it so much one of my friends actually told me about it an I had to try it. Usually anything skincare wise is oily an this wasn't that at all so I am truly impressed.