BY OLAY

• How good is the formula when it is applied to your face? 1 Answers
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Hymera, IN
I bought this product after reading how beneficial moisturizing is for your skin. I was a bit skeptical at first thinking "Surely this will make my face oily, right?!" However, it did not! I'm 23 and still get break-outs sometimes and this has done a great job helping clear that up as well my complexion in general. I definitely recommend this product.
Ebone H.
Ebone H.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried tones of products, and this one takes the cake. I notice has I am getting older in age that I am started to find, fine lines around my eyes lids. This product helps maintain the natural look I am use to and they seem to be smoothing out as well. I will defiantly go back to target and purchase this item again.
Erin
Erin
Saint Augustine, FL
I love this stuff it keeps my face moisturizer after I wash my face and take a shower. If your not putting on makeup and your going somewhere where it's sunny this product is good because it has spf 15 in it to help your skin. I would buy it again because my face doesn't get really oily from it.
Caitlyn P.
Caitlyn P.
Hernando, MS

This is great moisturizer. I highly recommend it for people with acne prone/ oily skin. It was good, but just not heavy duty enough for my super dry skin. It was gentle and I made my makeup go on smoothly. It's a little pricey for drugstore, but it's a good moisturizer.
haley m.
haley m.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is super nice if you do not want a tinted moisturizer. This product definitely meet my expectations i had for it, and it was very gentle to my sensitive skin and gives it the perfect amount of moisture. I will most definitely be purchasing again.:)
Alex T.
Alex T.
North Palm Beach, FL
I enjoy this moisturizer. I like that it has an SPF to it, so that it protects your skin throughout the day. I have very oily skin, so moisturizing is a must after washing my face. I love the packaging of Olay products, they are very simple and clean looking.
Tenley M.
Tenley M.
Salem, MA
I really love this moisturizer! It goes on very smooth and makes my skin very soft. I also love that it has SPF especially during the summer. I plan on buying this from now on because it lasted so long and did its job very well. It did not disappoint!
Cecilia H.
Cecilia H.
Seattle, WA
I like most all Olay products. I've used this one, it could have a higher SPF. I do like the fact that it never leaves that oily, greasy feel. My skin feels very hydrated when I use it. I gave it 4 stars, only because the SPF should be at least 30.
Hadrielly G.
Hadrielly G.
Ellicott city , MD
I used this product when I decided to pick a national brand. It's okay but I can't even compare to the french moisturizers. Once I put on mu skin I thought like: mmm... this is different. Not a big fan
Skylar P.
Skylar P.
Louisville, OH
This product is amazing! It actually helps the bags under my eyes! I got it from a friend so I don't know how much it costed, but I definitely need to buy this product again! It is truly amazing.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Chantilly, VA
Does this product get oily?
Daniela c.
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ
If you knew Olay tested on animals would you still rate it an A?
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
How good is the formula when it is applied to your face?
How well does this work?