BY OLAY

• If you knew Olay tested on animals would you still rate it an A? 2 Answers
  • How good is the formula when it is applied to your face? 1 Answers
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
I love love love this product. I always have it in my house and if I run out. I'm driving to the store to buy more. I have Irish in me so I'm on the pale side and burn very easy. I use this to help with my dry skin and to give me some protection against the harsh sun. Would definitely recommend.
Fatima C.
Gardena, CA
I've used several moisturizers over the last 15 years; some okay, some bad, but none that were really good. I actually purchased this on a recommendation from a friend and Amazon had the best pricing. I've been using this now for 4 months and I think I may have finally found a good one. I like the SPF 15, it's the perfect amount of protection for my face. The moisturizer is also really nice, it keeps my face from being to oily or to dry and I haven't had any breakouts or allergic reactions. For the price here on Amazon I think that this is a deal and it's probably just as good as the expensive department store brands.
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ
While on Vacation I ran out of my normal face lotion with SPF. My girlfriend had this & let me use some of it. I thought it was OK, but am wondering why it's just 15 & not 30. I had to reapply multiple times even while wearing a hat.
I came home & did some research since I don't normally buy drug store products. I was shocked when I found out that Olay tests on animals. I guess when you pay your way though advertisements & endorsements Celebrities & Magazines turn a cheek to harming bunnies.
Ebone H.
los angeles, CA
I have tried tones of products, and this one takes the cake. I notice has I am getting older in age that I am started to find, fine lines around my eyes lids. This product helps maintain the natural look I am use to and they seem to be smoothing out as well. I will defiantly go back to target and purchase this item again.
Karina B.
Gainesville, GA
Olay Professional Pro-X Clear moisturizer is by far the best I've tried. It provided the perfect level of moisture for my oily skin to keep it healthy and soft without making it greasy. I love that it's got built in UV protection too because that's so important to me in a skincare product. It's great for acne prone skin and for people with clogged pores because it helps with those while providing the much needed moisture oily skin actually needs.
haley m.
Minneapolis, MN
This moisturizer is super nice if you do not want a tinted moisturizer. This product definitely meet my expectations i had for it, and it was very gentle to my sensitive skin and gives it the perfect amount of moisture. I will most definitely be purchasing again.:)
Alex T.
North Palm Beach, FL
I enjoy this moisturizer. I like that it has an SPF to it, so that it protects your skin throughout the day. I have very oily skin, so moisturizing is a must after washing my face. I love the packaging of Olay products, they are very simple and clean looking.
Rachel B.
Hymera, IN
I bought this product after reading how beneficial moisturizing is for your skin. I was a bit skeptical at first thinking "Surely this will make my face oily, right?!" However, it did not! I'm 23 and still get break-outs sometimes and this has done a great job helping clear that up as well my complexion in general. I definitely recommend this product.
Mozhan  A.
Amazing product! I am currently using this and it is very good for oily acne prone skin. It is very lightweight and does not feel like I have a heavy sun screen on my life. It is important to wear SPF daily and this product is perfect for that.
Jaclyn W.
Cheney, WA
I love Olay, but this one is gets a "meh" rating. It works well against the sun's rays under makeup. It does not, however, leave skin feeling smooth without feeling oily. Sunscreen can be oily anyways, suppose i just expected more from Olay
Daniela c.
Budd Lake, NJ
If you knew Olay tested on animals would you still rate it an A?
Rachel W.
Chantilly, VA
Does this product get oily?
Lisa S.
How well does this work?
Lisa S.
How well does this work?
Alyce O.
How good is the formula when it is applied to your face?