BY OLAY

• How good is the formula when it is applied to your face? 1 Answers
Vanessa V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product. I always have it in my house and if I run out. I'm driving to the store to buy more. I have Irish in me so I'm on the pale side and burn very easy. I use this to help with my dry skin and to give me some protection against the harsh sun. Would definitely recommend.
Kara N.
Dixon, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way it makes my skin feel and doesn't make it feel so tight!! I buy it at Wal-Mart! It is very helpful!
Abigail H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Once again, Olay didn't disappoint me :) I love this product - The moisturizer is very light and the sunscreen works well.
Heather C.
Hillsville, VA
Best line of products on the market for skin. Age doesn't matter!! I'm only 36 and i have seen visible results!
Rose A.
S Weymouth, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and i love this brand to my opinion all olay products works well!!!
Sandy W.
Purchased product with the kit with the face scrub. I unfortunately will use only the hand held face cleaner. Products left film on skin and I ended up having a horrible allergic reaction.
adila C.
Edison, NJ
It is a good spf product and works great in protecting my skin from the sun. It is good for people who have sensitive skin and can find some products with spf harsh for their skin. It gentle and moisturizing.
Jill R.
Olympia, WA
This is light weight well worth every cent.
Karina B.
Gainesville, GA
Olay Professional Pro-X Clear moisturizer is by far the best I've tried. It provided the perfect level of moisture for my oily skin to keep it healthy and soft without making it greasy. I love that it's got built in UV protection too because that's so important to me in a skincare product. It's great for acne prone skin and for people with clogged pores because it helps with those while providing the much needed moisture oily skin actually needs.
rena c.
queens villlage, NY
I love this product and i love this brand to my opinion all olay products works <3
Rachel W.
Chantilly, VA
Does this product get oily?
Daniela c.
Budd Lake , NJ
If you knew Olay tested on animals would you still rate it an A?
Alyce O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is the formula when it is applied to your face?
Lisa S.