BY OLAY

• How good is the formula when it is applied to your face? 1 Answers
Caitlyn P.
Caitlyn P.
Hernando, MS

This is great moisturizer. I highly recommend it for people with acne prone/ oily skin. It was good, but just not heavy duty enough for my super dry skin. It was gentle and I made my makeup go on smoothly. It's a little pricey for drugstore, but it's a good moisturizer.
haley m.
haley m.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer is super nice if you do not want a tinted moisturizer. This product definitely meet my expectations i had for it, and it was very gentle to my sensitive skin and gives it the perfect amount of moisture. I will most definitely be purchasing again.:)
Tenley M.
Tenley M.
Salem, MA
I really love this moisturizer! It goes on very smooth and makes my skin very soft. I also love that it has SPF especially during the summer. I plan on buying this from now on because it lasted so long and did its job very well. It did not disappoint!
Skylar P.
Skylar P.
Louisville, OH
This product is amazing! It actually helps the bags under my eyes! I got it from a friend so I don't know how much it costed, but I definitely need to buy this product again! It is truly amazing.
Dianna M.
Dianna M.
Temple Hills, MD
This is a good product however it doesn't leave your face very hydrating or moisturized. You have to keep applying to your face or body
Angela G.
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
I used a sample of this not too long ago and really liked how it made my skin feel. It wasn't spectacular but it really did do some work.
Ravinder K.
Ravinder K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love moisterizers and this is a few of my favorites. everyone should give this a try. and it has spf what else do you neded?
Isela C.
Isela C.
Austin, TX
Great coverage with enough SPF to keep you from feeling greasy, but definitely moisturizing. I would recommend it.
Chasity M.
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was an alright product. Can be purchased just about anywhere and can get a little pricey
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Kernersville, NC
Olay is not greasy and s light going on. I really like this produce for the moisturizing
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Chantilly, VA
Does this product get oily?
Daniela c.
Daniela c.
Budd Lake , NJ
If you knew Olay tested on animals would you still rate it an A?
Alyce O.
Alyce O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How good is the formula when it is applied to your face?
How well does this work?