BY OLAY

• Does it work??2 Answers
  • Hey guys, i have problems with my skin, it looks like acne but wh...4 Answers
Kailie L.
Olay Pro X Clear is my all time favorite skin care product! I have used this product since I was 15. I struggled with acne, I had been to a dermatologist, I tried ever skin care product, even every prescription, with no luck. My sister told me about Olay Pro X Clear, and I tried it. I fell in love with it!
aly h.
I have always had clear skin until about 2 years ago I began getting severe acne and blemishes. I went through a lot of different products and none seemed to do the job. Then I found Pro-X clear Acne Protocol, I swear the results were immediate. I definitely recommend it to anyone with this same problem.
Amelia R.
Staten Island, NY
Moisturizes the skin so well and gets rid of acne pretty quickly. Does the job that is needed to be done. Love this product so much and will continue to use it but I want to try something different at some point to see what other moisturizers are as good as this one!
Melissa D.
Stevens Point
Worked great my skin became clear, have a lot of stress in my life and struggled with finding a good line of skin care that worked for me. Wasn't harsh and will keep using this. Very effective. Would recommend it! I see a dermatologist as well and he recommended me to try this. Works great
Natoshia D.
I bought this since I started working out cause me to start breaking out again at the age of 34! My skin is slowly looking better which is making me feel better about my appearance! There is nothing more I love than my face to be free of breakouts!
Kimberly B.
Bridgeview, IL
Ducks didn't remove acne if anything it gave me morreeeeeeed. It was messy harsh left my face dry which isn't good it was my first try buto surly won't repeat . I boutique at target . No recomendation go to a dermatologist!
Lucy V.
Philadelphia
I used to have horrible acne growing up, I never wanted to go anywhere because I was embarrassed to see anyone, but since I started using this my skin has been so clear I absolutely love it
Lacey K.
Granite City
don’t have a lot to say about this product. it works well. i would buy it again. i pretty much would be buy everything again. if something doesn’t work for my skin then that’s very odd.
Tisha B.
Sulphur
This ia a really good product....I have had real bad acne for as long as i can remember and nothing seems to really improvw it....Thia product has been the best so far at
Mariana R.
Farmers Branch, Tx
I used to have a lot of acne .. a few would disappear and a few would appear.. i had gone through so many creams and face washes and nothing seemed to really work . When i started using this i immeadeatly saw reaults!
Tsvetalina A.
Hey guys, i have problems with my skin, it looks like acne but what my skin doctor said is clogged skin, so my question is can this product help me?
Talika J.