Olay Professional Pro X Anti-Aging Starter Protocol Set uploaded by Krista A.

BY OLAY

Olay® Professional ProX Anti-Aging Starter Protocol.
Wrinkle smoothing cream.
Age repair lotion with sunscreen broad spectrum SPF 30.
Eye restoration complex.
1.0 fl oz (30ml).
0.3 fl oz (9ml).

Michelle M.
Spavinaw
, this product felt absolutely lovely on my skin after using for only two weeks I was getting compliments from my friend about how my skin was looking for so much better and much more hydrated. I would definitely recommend these products to those that have maturing skin and for those that are even in their thirties so that they could start early maintaining their anti-aging regimen this is very important. The deep wrinkle cream works really good and fine lines and smile line small creases and the eye treatment works very well for extra hydration around your eyes and the face cream is phenomenal my skin just looks and feels so much better. Olay Professional Pro X Anti-Aging Starter Protocol Set
Krista A.
The reason for the lower star rating is the age repair lotion with SPF 30. This is a very thick lotion that left my face feeling sticky and oily. Additionally, it has a strong sunscreen smell. When I had a patch of dry skin on my face and applied this to it, my skin burned in that area for a while. I believe moisturizer should feel good on dry skin. This product did not impress me. I would be more likely to purchase the other products separately than to buy the kit again.
Lawanda D.
As soon as you apply any of the three products on your skin, you can feel immediate hydration that lasts for hours. However, it does not make you feel greasy or oily. Instead, it feels silky and soft. One thing I'd like to specially mention about the SPF day lotion is that it doesn't make my skin feel remarkably stingy like the other SPF products that I've used. It is a little bit, but very subtle. Again, my skin is on the sensitive side. It does not affect other people the same way. Most people might not even feel it.
TIffany R.
Wylie, TX
Being a single-mom with eczema on my face makes it hard to keep my skin smooth & moisturized as well as keeping my eyes looking like I've actually slept for more than 4 hours the night before! This starter kit allows me to do just that! The moisturizer soaks deeply into my skin, helping to shield my skin from the effects of eczema, and the eye firming cream helps to lift and firm around my eyes!
Aisleigh R.
Totowa, NJ
I had to ease myself into this product over the course of a few weeks because I have sensitive skin, but for the price I think it's worth it, especially if you don't have insurance. I'm going to a dermatologist now (no out of pocket expense) but when I didn't have coverage, this is what I used and I really liked it.
Gloria S.
Sulphur Spgs, AR
Olay Professional Pro X Anti-Aging Starter Protocol - 3 ct . I have to say I was not very impressed I spent almost $50.00 dollars and I used one a day for three (3) days and it was over . However there was so much moisturizer on those face mask that I reused them and got a full week out of them . I at first thought it was ok but after using other great products I was disappointed . If you need a full moisturizing face mask for a few days before a wedding or just to feel better for a day its great but for the money I would try another product Olay has many others to choose from..gg
Rachael H.
Auburn, WA
I really liked that I could get started with a good routine by just buying one box. It's on the spendy side but well worth it. Amazon has good deals on it plus buying the pack is cheaper than purchasing individual items. I noticed a difference in my skin after the first night with moisture and tone and lines improved after about a week. I recommend this product.
Monica S.
Garland, TX
This is an amazing kit to have I have been preparing my skin for my wedding and I wish someone would of told me in my 20s to use anti aging products but no worries I am handling up on it now thank you to oil of olay
Faith M.
Moreno Valley
Originally started using when I ran out of my own moisturizer and had to use a little of my moms. My skin can get pretty dry on my face and this moisturizer keeps it hydrated without making my face oily which is what I've had trouble with other moisturizers. Would recommend!
Virginia L.
Riverhead, NY
Olay makes some of my favorite things. Anti-aging is my favorite I like the serum but my favorite is the moisturizer. It's light weight and really gives those fine lines a kick. It is overall pricey but I don't mind spending extra on face products.