BY OLAY

Olay® Professional Prox Anti-Aging Age Repair Lotion with Sunscreen.
Broad spectrum SPF 30. see more...

• Does it protect well from long sun exposure, like on the beach?3 Answers
  • Olay it's really good and have amazing products, my mom is lookin...3 Answers
  • Does this product work at fading acne marks?3 Answers
Erin G.
Schaumburg, IL
I purchased the Olay Pro-X Anti-Aging SPF 30 as a lower SPF (I normally use 50) and lightweight lotion for the cooler months. I use the Regernerist cream at night and was a Regenerist SPF 50 Serum user. I like the ingredients of the Regernerist line and almost feel guilty, like I've let my skin down if I have not used at least one Regenerist product in a day (rarely happens). I like that I can layer the Pro X lotion as the humidity lowers and I need more moisture. It's also great under any form of makeup. I layer it over my Paula's Choice 2% BHA (liquid) and a serum over that. No issues and I am happy with the SPF protection and skin benefits. I have been a Regenerist user for about 6 years. The Pro X line is about identical in cell communicating ingredients which seem to keep my skin at a standstill in time.

Prior skincare regiments used in the past: Perricone MD, La Prairie (the two that I stuck with for multiple years).
Flor T.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Olay Total Effects Fragrance Free Anti-Aging Moisturizer is reformulated with 40% more vitamins for an effortless look. Its VitaNiacin Complex fights the 7 signs of aging with vitamin B3. The 7-in-1 formula combines humectants and skin conditioners to help keep skin hydrated. Plus, its vitamins and antioxidants hydrate to help reduce the look of age spots, minimize the appearance of pores, and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This fragrance-free face moisturizer nourishes with hydration to visibly reduce signs of aging for younger-looking skin.
Jacquelyn G.
Hoisington, KS
his is a GREAT moisturizer/sunscreen. I'm on my second bottle, so I really like it. I tend to be brand loyal but I also like trying new products. But if I find something that works for me, I just stick with it.

There is little to no scent.
The cream rubs in well.
Leaves no cast on the face.
Protects from sunburn. (Never been sunburned while wearing this.)
Makeup applies well over it.
Completely reasonable price.
Trusted brand. (Olay does tons of in house testing that you can find online.)
Anti-aging moisturizer hydrates and renews to firm and lift, helping retain skin’s youthful surface contours

•Reduces the look of up to 10 years of wrinkles in just 4 weeks

•Formula with advanced Amino-Peptide Complex penetrates deep into skin surface to visibly reduce the appearance of wrinkles fast

•Visible wrinkle results start day
this is very greaty product I would definnely talked about thuis to others
angel g.
Orlando, FL
Lay, previously Oil of Olay, is an American skin care line. It is one of Procter & Gamble's multibillion-dollar brands. For the 2009 fiscal year, which ended on June 30, Olay accounted for an estimated $2.8 billion of P&G's $79 billion in revenue.[1]

Contents [hide]
6 References
7 External links
Ali D.
Norristown, PA
I just love the Pro-X Line. It is safe and effective however if you have super sensitive skin or your are not the right age, perhaps not right for you. But for me it is gentle, and the packaging is great, I think for me it's perfect and I personally wouldn't change a thing except to drop the price a little bit
Patricia J.
Van Lear, KY
I use Olay Total effects with sunscreen as a part of my daily beauty routine. I have noticed over the last few month that the fine lines around my eyes and mouth are becoming less noticeable. It is a bargain when it comes to a beauty product and I won't hesitate to recommend it to other
Olivia S.
I love the entire Pro X range. I am very particular about my moisturisers having good quality sun protection. This is a brilliant combination of skin care and broad spectrum UV protection. My foundation goes on over it really well without having to wait a long time to apply.
mia m.
Stone Mtn, GA
I don't use olay because i have very sensitive skin so i don't really use it no it did not meet my expectations my first time using olay but some of my family members use it yes i think its really nice . no i would not buy it again never because it is harsh on my skin
Adele H.
One of my favorite sunscreens. It seems to work, I haven't noticed any age spots appearing or sun damage. It also absorbs into my skin easily without leaving that ugly white cast. The only complaint I have is that if this gets to near my eyes, it can make them sting.
Marina T.
Does it protect well from long sun exposure, like on the beach?
jessica b.
Highland, IN
Does this product work at fading acne marks?
Cindy M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Olay it's really good and have amazing products, my mom is looking for a product like this, this is so good?