BY OLAY

This Primary Solution also hydrates to fight the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

Olay Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream 1 oz. Box
  • "For an eye cream this is priced very reasonable and works well. Super moisturizing and a little goes a long way! Has a smooth water based feel to it which I love for around my eyes" in 3 reviews
  • "I'm very obsessed with this product ,it help me to reduce the fine lines around the eyes, and also it make my dry skin very smother. I loved it so muck." in 3 reviews
Allie G.
Post Falls, ID
Love the smell, love how it makes my skin feel, love that it moisturizes without leaving any residue! The best of all worlds. The cost might prohibit me from buying often, or using as my only product, but I really do love it. Would recommend! Seems that Olay has great products and never leaves my skin feeling dry.
Jana B.
Olay’s pro x line is killing it for the price. I notice a plumping and smoothing effect In not a lot of time with consistent use. It’s not as heavy as other creams which I appreciate as well. This is a great starter cream for someone who wants minimal products and wants to get into anti aging skincare.
Nicole E.
Brandon
I tried this product beccause my mother. Has used Olay products for as long as I can remember. It definitely helped to moisturize the skin. However, for me it felt very heavy... like it sat on top of the skin like a layer of thick makeup. I would most likely not buy again because of this.
Shaylyn G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I liked this product didn’t LOVE IT. I noticed some differences but it just stopped after awhile so I decided to give my skin a break from the product and try something different. Maybe my skin isn’t quite ready for anti-aging products yet, I’m trying to prevent any wrinkles or signs of aging like every other woman lol
Alayjah V.
columbus
Olay Professional Pro-X Wrinkle Smoothing Cream I’m reviewing this item, it’s very thick and creamy. It has a smooth texture to it. It’s a good item It’s to pricey you what you pay for. Yes I meet my expectations. Is it room to improve? Yes, it could be a little more moisturizing.
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
I like this but haven’t noticed any drastic changes in my face. Makes my face feel moisturized and smooth after putting on. I’m almost out and am going to try and more expensive brand to see if I notice anything more.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
This is a great product that I use everyday and is my first time and I really love the end results and I bought mine at target and is gentle on the face and not harsh at all and I am buying more again.
Tanya S.
It was a bit drying. It worked but was a bit drying to the skin. I bought it at target. It my expectations somewhat. The drying part was annoying. It was good valued. Probably would recommend it
Krishii P.
It makes my face smoother and doesn't leave any residue. I can barely feel anything on my face. It has a cooling effect when I put it on. It hydrates on face and I just like how it makes my skin feel.
Caity B.
Martinsburg , WV
I haven’t noticed any new wrinkles since I started using this cream, but it certainly hasn’t smoothed any either. It has a slight burn and not a great smell. It’s a great moisturizer, though!