BY OLAY

This Primary Solution also hydrates to fight the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. see more...

Jana B.
Olay’s pro x line is killing it for the price. I notice a plumping and smoothing effect In not a lot of time with consistent use. It’s not as heavy as other creams which I appreciate as well. This is a great starter cream for someone who wants minimal products and wants to get into anti aging skincare.
Shaylyn G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I liked this product didn’t LOVE IT. I noticed some differences but it just stopped after awhile so I decided to give my skin a break from the product and try something different. Maybe my skin isn’t quite ready for anti-aging products yet, I’m trying to prevent any wrinkles or signs of aging like every other woman lol
Jenna C.
Anaheim
This cream did make my skin feel soft but I don’t think that it did much for me. It was only soft when I applied but later it was just alright. I would definitely not buy it again but that is my opinion.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
This is a great product that I use everyday and is my first time and I really love the end results and I bought mine at target and is gentle on the face and not harsh at all and I am buying more again.
Krishii P.
It makes my face smoother and doesn't leave any residue. I can barely feel anything on my face. It has a cooling effect when I put it on. It hydrates on face and I just like how it makes my skin feel.
megan z.
Henderson , NV
For an eye cream this is priced very reasonable and works well. Super moisturizing and a little goes a long way! Has a smooth water based feel to it which I love for around my eyes
Nicole E.
Brandon
I tried this product beccause my mother. Has used Olay products for as long as I can remember. It definitely helped to moisturize the skin. However, for me it felt very heavy... like it sat on top of the skin like a layer of thick makeup. I would most likely not buy again because of this.
Michaela D.
Very sleek packaging is what initially drew me to this product. I always go back to this cream. Met all my expecting always put it on before bed out of the shower keeps my skin nice and smooth
Caity B.
Martinsburg , WV
I haven’t noticed any new wrinkles since I started using this cream, but it certainly hasn’t smoothed any either. It has a slight burn and not a great smell. It’s a great moisturizer, though!
Allyson D.
Hoboken, NJ
I'm 23 but crazy about wrinkles. I squint all the time to read something and in the sun so I make sure to be proactive and use this very affordable product. Very appealing packaging and I love to use it daily. It's super affordable and last a good amount of time so I would definitely recommend to all the ladies out there!