Olay Pro-X Replacement Brush Heads 2 ct Box uploaded by Tayler H.Olay Pro-X Replacement Brush Heads 2 ct Box uploaded by cice R.Olay Pro-X Replacement Brush Heads 2 ct Box uploaded by Yanira F.

BY OLAY

Pick up a replacement brush head for your pro-x advanced cleansing system. For best results, look to replace the brush head about every three months, or sooner if the bristles are looking worn or deformed. see more...

Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I noticed a difference in the appearance of my oily skin after only a couple of uses. I was surprised at how effective it is at cleansing my skin considering how soft the bristles are. It is nice and I use it every day, sometimes 2x a day. I have oily skin and haven't noticed if it over-dries my skin or not. It has improved the texture of my skin and cleared up my blackheads. Definitely worth the purchase, small investment for better looking skin. I use it with my own cleanser and the one provided in the kit. Works well with either.
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
It a great project it makes your face feel refreshing once you put it on your face it does not feel like you have anything on there you quickly rinse it off and go about your day I have seen some of my blemishes dark spots and wrinkles go away I like it a lot though Ione got a sample but it's still great
Kerry K.
I use these replacements regularily. They are very gentle on sensitive skin. I replace them every 2 months . I buy them at target usually but wish the price was a bit lower. Good packaging. They don't get smashed in the box
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this product every morning and every night before going to bed. I really like this product, I use it to clean my face and get the excess makeup off.
Jill M.
Katy, TX
This brushes are pretty solid. They're not fantastic & definitely not the same quality as higher end brands, but they get the job done.
Candace U.
Dayton, OH
Good product keeps my skin glowing and clean and fresh women think of any time ever using anything else on my beautiful face
Melissa A.
Portsmouth, OH
I used these and they worked fine, but they are very expensive. The generic brand works just as well, and is much cheaper.
Sulymar L.
Homestead, FL
I love olay products, the skin products, face, body whash all the"re really good and it works for me and i loved
Taren B.
Price, UT
Love love love these brushes. Soft bristles to exfoliate gently. They don't fall apart and lasts quite a while.
Owen M.
Lawrenceville, GA
Olay really deep cleans & soothes my skin.
I use it daily.
It was priced just at the right price too.