Olay Pro-X Replacement Brush Heads 2 ct Box uploaded by Tayler H.Olay Pro-X Replacement Brush Heads 2 ct Box uploaded by cice R.Olay Pro-X Replacement Brush Heads 2 ct Box uploaded by Yanira F.

BY OLAY

Pick up a replacement brush head for your pro-x advanced cleansing system. For best results, look to replace the brush head about every three months, or sooner if the bristles are looking worn or deformed. see more...

Tayler H.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Olay brush cleanser! It's such a good dupe for the Clarisonic. These replaceable brush heads are so easy to replace and it always feels good starting new. I always pick them up when they're on sale because I know I'm going to use them and they last forever! Definitely recommend getting this cleansing brush, it feels amazing and is great for the skin!
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Olay cleansing brush and purchase the replacement heads for it often. I change my brush head about every 2-3 months. I love how they come 2 to a package but wish the price point was a little better. But even still I purchase because it’s the best cleansing brush for my skin. Gentle but effective.
Ruthi P.
This brush is so cool! It helps wonders with the exfoliating cream! It met my expectations. The packaging is ok, i mean it's just brushes lol. I got it at target! I'd definitely buy it again! It's so good
Jackqueline H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works amazing, very affordable and very convenient as well as comparable to the clarasonic!! Really do recommend, it gets the job done well :)
Christine n.
Love this product, it's not cheap but not the most expensive and works just as good if not better
Amanda G.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this cleansing brush and love it, so glad there are replacement brushes. They are super easy to change out and be on the lookout for sales or coupon offers!
Emily A.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I use this spin brush and I really like it. I don't really think you need to keep buying new heads though and they are the most expensive part. I just disinfect the same brush head.
Anita W.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these scrubbing brushes - I use with Olay cleansers and some of my other favorite cleansers makes my skin feel super clean!! Would definitely recommend
Charleen M.
Huntsville, AL
This brush replacement works well. It is gentle on my skin. It works well and uses batteries, it does not need charging and compared to other face cleaning systems and replacement brushes it is affordable.
Dani B.
Las Vegas, NV
Works great!! And what a great price point. Really competes if you want something smaller and not as expensive