Olay Pro-X Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Cleansing System

Exfoliation is a critical step for revealing brighter, more radiant skin. The ProX by Olay Microdermabrasion Plus Advanced Facial Cleansing System delivers proven results by helping exfoliate for visibly improved texture after two uses. Use the microdermabrasion setting up to twice a week with the Microdermabrasion Foam Head and self-warming Thermal Crystal Polisher that exfoliates 700% better than our scrub alone for visibly brighter, more even skin tone. The system offers so much more than Microdermabrasion. It can also be used for daily cleansing with the Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser and soft bristle head. Each rotation provides gentle exfoliation with cleansing that’s better than basic cleansing on hard-to-remove makeup. The Facial Cleansing Brush deeply cleans and helps maximize the immediate hydrating effectiveness of your anti-aging moisturizer. With 3 speeds, you can control how the cleansing brush treats your skin for a customized facial care routine. Plus, it's water resistant, making it perfect for use in the shower. Your skin will feel silkier and smoother after five days of system use. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth S.
New York
I use this every week!! It's a really nice affordable dupe for the clairosonic! I use both the cremes and have reordered multiple times !! It is effective and makes my skin feel baby soft :) would recommend !
Melissa L.
The Olay Pro-X is a wonderful facial cleansing system.  When you use the facial cleanser your skin feels so smooth and soft after use and my skin felt so much cleaner and fresh.
Kiersten M.
I wanted a facial cleansing brush, but didn't want to drop $150+ on the name brand. Let me tell ya, this little brush does a lovely job for the price! It's small (which is exactly what I wanted) so you can get it in real close to the eyes and nose and it doesn't take up a lot of room on the counter. I took away 1 star because it does seem somewhat weak when you're using the microdermabrasion head (the brush head feels much more exfoliating, IMO). My face feels so silky. All in all, I think this is a pretty great little unit!
isrA M.
Fuquay varina , NC
I really like this its easy to use and has 3 different settings. The heads are really soft on the skin. The one thing that I didn't really like was the exfoliator and the thermal crystal that comes with it. It doesn't really do anything. I use other brands and it works great and makes no mess at all. I wish they had a 3rd head that's a little stiffer.
Shyrita B.
Gordo, AL
This facial cleansing system is the best one I've ever used! My face feels super clean and soft after each use! It also looks refreshed and brighter! I'd recommend this system to anyone and it can be purchased at Walmart.
shannon m.
Lenoir, NC
I actually just recently purchased this and so far I'm loving it. I used it after I take of my makeup with a makeup remover wipe and I can see makeup that the wipes missed on the bristles!!! I can see a difference in my pores and my skin. I hope continued use will show even more improvement. Would definitely recommend!!
Karolina R.
Great inexpensive product. I love that it the brush head is so gentle and yet it exfoliates and removes all the left behind makeup from pores. It is easy to use and works great with the deluxe cleanser samples it comes with. I like using it daily after removing my makeup.
Brittany W.
I have not used these actual lotions, but I have used the motorized brush and it is not harsh on the skin like you would think, but gets the dead skin off at the same time. I got it as a gift, but When it is time to, I will definitely be purchasing.
Kristen W.
Jackson, NJ
I use my Pro-X with an oil based sugar scrub. While taking a bath or a shower, I wait until the end when the warm water has softened my skin and then I use my pro-x for about 5 full minutes (while conditioner is doing its thing!). Finish off with maracuja oil and my skin has never been so smooth!
sophia  s.
Springfield, PA
 overall I liked this product and the cleanser comes with however the facial brush was a little rough on my skin and I prefer my Clarisonic. However, for the price  I still recommend the brush . I actually have purchased this a couple times because he likes the cleanser it came with .
Victoria r.
how many of you have this?? or something like it that works good but cheaper? it sounds amazing