BY OLAY

Prox Eye Restoration Complex Is Professionally Designed For The Part Of Your Face That Communicates Age The Most—the Delicate Eye Area. This Specialized Treatment Hydrates To Restore Eyes To Their Optimum Appearance By Improving The Look Of Crow's Feet, Puffiness, Dark Circles And Wrinkles Under The Eyes When Massaged Around The Eye Area.

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Isohexadecane, Polyethylene, Caffeine, Isopropyl Isostearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-7, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Carnosine, Dimethiconol, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Peg-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Titanium Dioxide, Polysorbate 80, Propylparaben, Stearic Acid, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Peg-4 Laurate, Decyl Glucoside, Lactic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Peg-4, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Ammonium Polyacrylate, Disodium Edta

annie a.
Ashburn, VA
Olay o1s just the OG brand in skincare...for me, anyway! I feel like I can always rely on their products to do the job. I've been using this product for quite some time now and I've been noticing results.
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
Basically trash in a tube. This does not work at all. It was suppose to deal with under eye bags and aging glands etc. however this did absolutely nothing at all. My bags were still large and in charge
Josie K.
Houghton, MI
This product worked okay. It wasn't what I expected to come from it. I was a first time user. I was a little disappointed so I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. I would not buy again.
Ashley W.
I really love this! Superlight weight, effective and not oily at all! This was my first time ever using it! It has met my expectations I think it has been helping. I got it at Target. For a semi good price. I think I would buy it again. The only complaint I have is that I think it might be over priced maybe?????
Jessica S.
Goes on smooth but I didn't notice a difference in my wrinkles. Application was easy. It has a interesting smell. A little seems to go a long way and if you take too much your skin will get oily. I did this thinking more was better and ended up with pimples. This was probably more my fault than the products. The product is packaged nicely and is small enough to take along where ever you go. Although not sure why you would want to since the product doesn't work.
Makenzie S.
Sulphur
Didn't dry out my hair, made me feel super great and I didn't want to return it. Smelled really super good and I bought it from the online site so I didn't know how it was gonna go but I'm so surprised and happy with this purchase I would purchase it again
Kenzee B.
This set helped reduce the bagginess and puffiness under my eyes. It was very gentle and soothing. I purchased it online. It was very effective on my skin. I would buy it again, in a heartbeat! I would not change anything about the product!
Savannah L.
Clarksville, TN
I have terrible bags under my eyes and did not ever think I would find a product that could help with this. This product did. It was not pricey and did exactly what it said it would do. I also loved the packaging. Great product.
nikolaus K.
williamstown
Amazing eye cream. Keeps under eye area hydrated and reduces the puffiness and redness! The price point is okay but I am noticing very good results after a few months of daily use. This is a product I would recommend!
Mariela M.
Tustin, CA
I definitely liked this product although I should have applied this at night and before going out side because it did make my under eyes a little sensitive, this was the first time I had used it but i would definitely recommend   to other given it is a really good product.