Olay Pro X Even Skin Tone Brightening Renewal Cream uploaded by Emma G.

BY OLAY

Try A Renewal Formula That Addresses The 5 Causes Of Uneven Skin Tone. This Cream Works By Restoring Tone And Diminishing The Appearance Of Blemishes On The Face, Opacity And Discoloration Through A Nourishing And Deep Hydration.

Olay Pro X Even Skin Tone Brightening Renewal Cream
  • "I love this product! It has been amazing with my sensitive skin and I use it all the time. Definitely purchase this if you're looking for an affordable moisturizer!" in 3 reviews
QS D.
Gel based cream applied at night before bed. Provides nutrients while you sleep, giving you great results in the morning. Don’t be discouraged by the price. Sometimes you can find coupons or sales. A little pricey but worth it!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Olay is a brand that I usually like. However, this didn't work to even out or brighten my skin.  I applied it at night for a couple months and didn't really notice a difference.  I have since started using it on my arms and legs where I have spots and it honestly has worked better for that than using it on my face.  I won't repurchase, but I will finish out this bottle for problematic areas on my arms and legs.
Jordan G.
Atlanta, GA
Liked the product a lot. Smooth and creamy. Nothing super different about it. Kept my skin moisturizer overnight without any oil or grease feeling in the morning. Gentle on skin. Neutral smell like any skincare cream.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
I live for this product. The price is amazing for what you get. I put this on at night and by morning my face is just glowing. I couldn't live without this product in my life. Without it I look like a zombie.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
I honestly was disappointed when I used this olay product. It left my face feeling greasy and unclean. I’ve always been a fan of oil of Olay but I was genuinely disappointed and won’t be purchasing again
Destiny I.
Hackettstown
Purchased at: Walgreens
this is great to use at night after washing your face, the packaging is great and you get every inch of the product which is great because we all hate wasting product! and this leaves your skin looking so bright and nice
Jessica W.
I do think this brightened up my face a lot! I like the smell and the consistency of it. I think it worked really well and it met my expectations. It was a little pricey but I think it’s worth it because a little goes a long way and it’s more effective than any other brightening cream I’ve used!
Brytanne M.
Erie, PA
I love the feel of this cream. I always woke up refreshed feeling in the face. The light scents are amazing. Purchased at Walmart for a fair price. I love the jars they package in.
Leanna B.
Columbus, OH
I only applied this out of curiosity. It was very silky and blended into the skin well. The only negative I found was the wet/sticky feel of my skin after applying the cream.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.