BY OLAY

Try A Renewal Formula That Addresses The 5 Causes Of Uneven Skin Tone. This Cream Works By Restoring Tone And Diminishing The Appearance Of Blemishes On The Face, Opacity And Discoloration Through A Nourishing And Deep Hydration.

Olay Pro X Even Skin Tone Brightening Renewal Cream
  • "I love this product! It has been amazing with my sensitive skin and I use it all the time. Definitely purchase this if you're looking for an affordable moisturizer!" in 3 reviews
QS D.
Gel based cream applied at night before bed. Provides nutrients while you sleep, giving you great results in the morning. Don’t be discouraged by the price. Sometimes you can find coupons or sales. A little pricey but worth it!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
Olay is a brand that I usually like. However, this didn't work to even out or brighten my skin.  I applied it at night for a couple months and didn't really notice a difference.  I have since started using it on my arms and legs where I have spots and it honestly has worked better for that than using it on my face.  I won't repurchase, but I will finish out this bottle for problematic areas on my arms and legs.
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
If you find yourself sagging a little bit and you want to refresh your skin this is the cream to use! Rub evenly all over your clean face, use often, and you will start to see the results slowly but surely.
Jordan G.
Atlanta, GA
Liked the product a lot. Smooth and creamy. Nothing super different about it. Kept my skin moisturizer overnight without any oil or grease feeling in the morning. Gentle on skin. Neutral smell like any skincare cream.
Collette V.
Sandy, UT
I love using this in the morning after washing my face , it gives me a soft canvas to put my make up on with and really did meet my expectations. The packaging isn’t cute but it will do.
Leanna B.
Columbus, OH
I only applied this out of curiosity. It was very silky and blended into the skin well. The only negative I found was the wet/sticky feel of my skin after applying the cream.
adrienne k.
Craig, AK
I live for this product. The price is amazing for what you get. I put this on at night and by morning my face is just glowing. I couldn't live without this product in my life. Without it I look like a zombie.
Michelle b.
Man , WV
I honestly was disappointed when I used this olay product. It left my face feeling greasy and unclean. I’ve always been a fan of oil of Olay but I was genuinely disappointed and won’t be purchasing again
Jessica W.
I do think this brightened up my face a lot! I like the smell and the consistency of it. I think it worked really well and it met my expectations. It was a little pricey but I think it’s worth it because a little goes a long way and it’s more effective than any other brightening cream I’ve used!
Brytanne M.
Erie, PA
I love the feel of this cream. I always woke up refreshed feeling in the face. The light scents are amazing. Purchased at Walmart for a fair price. I love the jars they package in.