BY OLAY

Advanced Wrinkle Treatment Penetrates Deep Into Skin's Surface To Deliver A Concentrated Surge Of Hydration\
Professionally Designed To Treat Hard-to-combat Wrinkles
Easy, Fine-point Applicator Treats Wrinkles Specifically
Fragrance-free

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Retinyl Propionate, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-7, Carnosine, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isohexadecane, Cetyl Riconoleate, Dmdm Hydantoin, Carbomer, Peg-100 Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Bht, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

• I have been looking to add a new antiaging cream to my re...2 Answers
  • Do you only use this around eyes? I've been generously ap...4 Answers
Lessette W.
0lay has the best products this one is no exception it is very gentle on the skin leaving your skin smooth and this product works fantastic this was the 1st time buying this product and it does meet every expectation i had i would buy it again if i could.
hailey r.
Los Angeles, CA
haven’t used this repeatedly so i’m not sure it removes wrinkles - it certainly doesn’t with one time use. the product smells a little weird, but feels good. i used it as a moisturizer for my eyes and to reduce puffiness which worked.
Victoria L.
Manchester, CT
this is another product that I’m in love with and I am very happy to have purchased this myself again this product smells so good as many other products from this line hopefully they would make eight second series of the same product
Beatriz S.
Reedley , CA
Olay professional deep wrinkle eye treatment feels like it works effectively after a couple of uses. It meet my expectations. I recommended this product to other friends as well so that they can try it themselves.
Lupita A.
United States
Purchased at: ULTA
Olay products are my favorite! I used the Olay Pro-X Deep Wrinkle Treatment in the past and I was very satisfied. The treatment itself does not feel thick of sticky and it does not have a scent. In my opinion you have to be consistent with the apllication of the teatment for a few weeks before seeing the results, but when you do, you won't be disappointed. The price is also very reasonable which is also a plus!
Brittany A.
For what you pay for this, you get your money's worth. I enjoy a good eye cream but add in wrinkle prevention and I'm all in. It's one of the tops for me for drug store eye wrinkle prevention. It's very good!
Julia C.
Delavan, WI
I love this eye cream. I apply it with my moisturizer every night after I wash my face. The packaging is very simple and makes a great addition to your moisturizers. I’ve let a couple of my friends use this product and they’ve also mentioned it works wonders as it touches your skin. Totally recommend!
Tatiana H.
Fort Pierce
 My skin feels very hydrated and the   concealer  Goes smoother Olay Eyes Pro Retinol Eye Treatment For Wrinkles   I can see a small difference It is effective. Not a fan of the package But then again I don’t care of the presentation for has a great product, I will recommend for someone who has a small lines
Sabrina S.
Bristol, CT
Use this on a wrinkle on my forehead. Used up two tubes and saw zero difference. Did keep the area moisturized but that is about it. Will not be repurchasing. Was surprised it did not work since a few people recommended it. Maybe my wrinkle isn’t deep enough.
Tammy H.
Pelham NH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I’ve been using this only at night before bed. It works well, but honestly with the Olay face cream I don’t feel I need this but I continue to use it. I have such faith in Olay that it must be doing something . I do notice changes although I don’t have many wrinkles user my eyes,
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
Do you only use this around eyes? I've been generously applying it all over my forehead as well and am wondering if others do the same?
Anne W.
Winston Salem, NC
I have been looking to add a new antiaging cream to my regimen what are your thoughts on this one?