Stacy H.
Valdese, NC

Was the cleanser that comes with it good?

Corinna C.
Corinna C.
Charlotte , NC
4 years, 9 months ago
I wasn't thrilled with it. I prefer Origins Checks and Balances - it is great for sensitive skin and foams up quite well.
Regina M.
Regina M.
5 years ago
I prefer the old school olay renewal cleanser over the one provided. Its a cream with micro beads versus a gel with micro beads. and it's a LOT cheaper! :)
Lyndsay H.
Lyndsay H.
Loveland, OH
5 years ago
I didn't think it was horrible but it wasn't my preferred cleanser. I prefer something more of a gel consistency. I use Neutrogena Naturals cleanser
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Milwaukee, WI
5 years, 1 month ago
I wasn't a fan, it has crystals that I find a little to abrasive
Laura R.
Laura R.
Shelburne , VT
5 years, 1 month ago
The cleanser is okay. I actually felt it worked better with other cleansers then the one that Olay intended to go with it. So I would not waste your money on it. If you have a cleanser you already like use that with the brush.
Elena T.
Elena T.
5 years, 1 month ago
The cleanser was okay. It doesn't have a scent and it doesn't suds up. It's more of just a gentle cleanser for the skin. It contains tiny crystal particles meant for light exfoliation. I would recommend it for those who have sensitive skin. This didn't work for me because I find myself needing a more abrasive exfoliater. I also wasn't a big fan of using it with the system.