Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Valdese, NC

Was the cleanser that comes with it good?
Corinna C.
Corinna C.
March 11, 2013, 5:10 p.m.
I wasn't thrilled with it. I prefer Origins Checks and Balances - it is great for sensitive skin and foams up quite well.
Regina M.
Regina M.
Dec. 3, 2012, 10:30 a.m.
I prefer the old school olay renewal cleanser over the one provided. Its a cream with micro beads versus a gel with micro beads. and it's a LOT cheaper! :)
Lyndsay H.
Lyndsay H.
Nov. 28, 2012, 5:07 a.m.
I didn't think it was horrible but it wasn't my preferred cleanser. I prefer something more of a gel consistency. I use Neutrogena Naturals cleanser
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Nov. 6, 2012, 4:22 p.m.
I wasn't a fan, it has crystals that I find a little to abrasive
Laura R.
Laura R.
Nov. 5, 2012, 5:53 a.m.
The cleanser is okay. I actually felt it worked better with other cleansers then the one that Olay intended to go with it. So I would not waste your money on it. If you have a cleanser you already like use that with the brush.
Elena T.
Elena T.
Nov. 4, 2012, 2:33 p.m.
The cleanser was okay. It doesn't have a scent and it doesn't suds up. It's more of just a gentle cleanser for the skin. It contains tiny crystal particles meant for light exfoliation. I would recommend it for those who have sensitive skin. This didn't work for me because I find myself needing a more abrasive exfoliater. I also wasn't a big fan of using it with the system.

Join Now