BY OLAY #10 in Skin Care Tools

Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System - Take your facial cleansing routine to a whole new level. ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System delivers superior cleansing on hard-to-remove makeup. The 2-speed rotating facial cleansing brush massages the ProX by Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser onto the skin. The lathering formula thoroughly cleans as it gently exfoliates. The system was professionally designed to deliver proven results. Just rub cleanser onto your skin and let the power of the Facial Cleansing Brush go to work. Each rotation gently exfoliates and cleanses hard-to-remove makeup, leaving your face clean and primed for hydration. In fact, the ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System is designed to maximize the immediate hydrating effectiveness of your anti-aging moisturizer. With 2 speeds, you can control how the cleansing brush treats your skin. Plus, it's water resistant, making it perfect for use in the shower. When used with the Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, your skin will feel smooth and refreshed.Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System Includes:2 Speed Facial Cleansing BrushExfoliating Renewal Cleanser (0.68 oz.)AA Batteries (2 ct.) - Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System see more...

• I been searching for this type of product to see if my facial ski...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this cleaning system? Does it gently clean your ...2 Answers
  • Does this really work ? I've been wanting to try this because I d...2 Answers
Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System
  • "I have used it with many different face washes, but just recently I started using the wash that came in the box and now, I am noticing my skin is getting even softer." in 18 reviews
  • "I love the brush I use it with multiple face cleansers.It does a great job working the cleaner in your face.Ive been using garnier,clean&clear,ect..they all work with the brush." in 12 reviews
  • "It works great, the brushes and battery held up nicely, even from the accidental abuse from my 3 year-old." in 11 reviews
  • "I have dry combination skin that gets oily easily yet flakes a lot & requires exfoliation several times per week which is why I purchased the Pro-X Cleansing System (many scrubs are too harsh/too scented for my sensitive skin)." in 11 reviews
  • "I was hesitant about buying this but so glad I did.My skin looks so fresh and cleaner.I think I even look a bit younger." in 10 reviews
Maria V.
Comparing this product to the $200 one is a bit like comparing a Ford to a Ferrari. Will the Ferrari be a better performance car? Obviously. However the Ferrari wouldn't be practical for most people, you would worry about it whenever it was out of your sight, and for most people who need to get from point a to point b it would be unnecessary. Much like that Ford this is a reliable and easy-to-use microdermabrasion tool, it's sturdy, yet you won't be worried about it falling off the counter or getting lost (in fact this one was a replacement for the white one we previously owned and left at a hotel), etc., For the average user who isn't going to be able to tell any difference this will do the job well. Also, it has two speeds and it spins in one direction rather than a reciprocating motion, so it is more gentle on your skin. When we lost the first one, which is identical to this one aside from the color, it took a few weeks before we ordered a new one and I definitely noticed a big difference in my skin once I started using it again. The appearance of acne and scars is greatly softened using just this tool and my own favorite cleanser (I toss the anti-aging chemical-filled junk that comes in the box). Brush refills are abundant and easy to find. I would recommend this over any other brand within the same price range, and would definitely not waste any money on any of the cheaper ones.

If you like my review please mark it useful! Thanks!
Ellie C.
I decided to purchase this brush system to try because the clarisonic is much to expensive for a college student's budget. I wouldn't say it's comparable since the Olay brush spins while the clarisonic brush pulsates. I used the Olay brush for the last two nights and it works okay. It cleans the face while also exfoliating the dead skin. Make sure to soak the brush in water before using it because the bristles are a little harsh when it's not wet. There are two button, one is the power button and the other adjusts the speed on the brush spin. There are three settings on the brush, so you can adjust the speed to how ,I have your skin can handle. It also comes with a spongelike brush head to use along with a microdermabrasion scrub but I wouldn't recommend the microdermabrasion scrub since it is way too harsh on the skin. Overall it was a good purchase on Black Friday. I'm happy with it so far.
Tasha Y.
Princeton, IN
This was the whole reason I started using olay products to begin with. I bought the facial brush that came with a sample of exfoliating cleanser and I absolutely loved it. I love going through my facial routine now and getting that clean soft skin afterwards. I did peel a few days after using it, but I am pretty sure that was the dead skin that was coming off that wouldn't with the silicone cleaning pads that I had been using. After that, my skin texture is SO much better and my skin is super soft. I catch myself feeling my cheeks throughout the day because it is so unbelievable!
Samantha P.
Crittenden , KY
I've been on the fence about whether or not to buy a Clarisonic, so I decided that this was a nice compromise so that I could see how I like a facial cleansing brush before spending $100+. It works wonderfully! I used a makeup wipe to remove what I thought was all of my makeup, and this brush cleaned even MORE off of my face afterwards. It's very gentle and left my face feeling squeaky clean (but not tight or dry). I am so glad I decided to buy this and have NO plans to buy a more expensive cleansing brush! I can't wait to try it with other face washes in the future.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
I've never bought the expensive Clarisonic before and don't feel the need to because this brush does great things for my skin and is a fraction of the price. I only use it twice a week with my exfoliator right before my mask and it works great for taking all the dead skin off of my face. Plus, it feels like a nice massage for a little spa night! Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I wrote about it in my Skincare Routine post.
Sulema S.
Hollywood, FL
I love this system. It exfoliates the skin nicely. I can see a noticeable difference in my skin texture. Skin feels so smooth and it has helped minimize my pores. I will be honest I was skeptical about getting this as what I really wanted is a clarisonic system but I frankly don't have the money to spend on that at the moment so I opted for this Olay pro x system and I'm very pleased with it. I use it with my morning routine and night routine and I'm living it.
Kristy I.
Tehachapi, CA
I am in love with the brush, I don't know how I ever managed to satisfactorily wash and exfoliate my face in a gentle manner without it. I do wish that there were different attachments for different levels of exfoliation for face and body, more speeds and a better cleanser in the kit. The cleanser has a weird smell and leaves my skin feeling oily and dirty. Overall, I highly recommend the brush and highly recommend a different cleanser.
May C.
The Olay pro-x advanced limited edition red cleansing system is a great daily cleanser. It leaves the skin free of dead skin, makeup and skin care products. I like the clean feeling and the visibility of a clean face. I especially polish my chin, hairline, and nose area for any blackheads or makeup buildup. I keep mine in the shower and use it when I'm doing my hair masque or conditioner treatment in. I'm glad I got this system.
Kiara T.
Bronx, NY
I cant say i have bad skin but because i wear so much makeup i have lots of bumps on my skin, i needed a deeper cleanse, during he time i didn't have enough money to spend on a clarisonic so i went for this, and it has helped my skin trememndously, i switched to calrisonic just because it is higher quality but if you are like me and weren't able to get the clarisonic, i think this is the next one up lol
Victoria H.
Works well I got it bc I was using my hands and fingers to wash my face daily so I needed something more to have my face fresh! I use this about 3 times a week soft for my face it's always leaves it so soft! It works so well before doing a face masks! I didn't repurchase the cleaner it came with bc I already have several cleaners and a microburst type of cleaner but it works well with any cleaner!!
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many of you have tried this but still want the Clarisonic?
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Is the product worth it?
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA
Is this product so harsh that it could cause wrinkles? Also are there speed settings?
Pavan S.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What do you love about this product?
Mackay A.
Winnetka, IL
I don't want to spend the amount of money the clearsonic is but i am worried this will be nothing like it. what do you think?