BY OLAY #11 in Skin Care Tools

Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System - Take your facial cleansing routine to a whole new level. ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System delivers superior cleansing on hard-to-remove makeup. The 2-speed rotating facial cleansing brush massages the ProX by Olay Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser onto the skin. The lathering formula thoroughly cleans as it gently exfoliates. The system was professionally designed to deliver proven results. Just rub cleanser onto your skin and let the power of the Facial Cleansing Brush go to work. Each rotation gently exfoliates and cleanses hard-to-remove makeup, leaving your face clean and primed for hydration. In fact, the ProX by Olay Advanced Cleansing System is designed to maximize the immediate hydrating effectiveness of your anti-aging moisturizer. With 2 speeds, you can control how the cleansing brush treats your skin. Plus, it's water resistant, making it perfect for use in the shower. When used with the Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser, your skin will feel smooth and refreshed.Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System Includes:2 Speed Facial Cleansing BrushExfoliating Renewal Cleanser (0.68 oz.)AA Batteries (2 ct.) - Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System see more...

• I been searching for this type of product to see if my facial ski...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this cleaning system? Does it gently clean your ...2 Answers
  • Does this really work ? I've been wanting to try this because I d...2 Answers
Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System
  • "I have used it with many different face washes, but just recently I started using the wash that came in the box and now, I am noticing my skin is getting even softer." in 18 reviews
  • "I love the brush I use it with multiple face cleansers.It does a great job working the cleaner in your face.Ive been using garnier,clean&clear,ect..they all work with the brush." in 12 reviews
  • "It works great, the brushes and battery held up nicely, even from the accidental abuse from my 3 year-old." in 11 reviews
  • "I have dry combination skin that gets oily easily yet flakes a lot & requires exfoliation several times per week which is why I purchased the Pro-X Cleansing System (many scrubs are too harsh/too scented for my sensitive skin)." in 11 reviews
  • "I was hesitant about buying this but so glad I did.My skin looks so fresh and cleaner.I think I even look a bit younger." in 10 reviews
Megan B.
Lancaster , OH
I absolutely love this thing!!! When I first started shopping around for a spinning type cleansing brush I really wanted a clarisonic. The price tag on those things is outrageous though, and I ended up finding the Olay ProX. It's the same kind of concept (minus various types of brush heads) but at a much more affordable cost. I even got it at Walgreens during a time when you got 7000 bonus points just for purchasing the brush, along with a 20x the points coupon I had. I really got a lot of my money back that day!! Anyway, back to performance. I've used it for over a year now and the brush is just now needing replaced. I'm sure it could have used a replacement several months ago, but my memory fails me and I always forget. It's held out nonetheless and I use it every single morning! It's not too hard but not too soft, and it leaves my skin feeling amazing.
Giselle c.
Montgomery, AL
Horrible product. The brush is extremely way to soft to the point it only removes half the dirt and oil off your face. As soon as you put the brush bristles to your face you feel the plastic that hold the bristles on your face. I have used the Acnefree brush and I love it until the motor gave out after year+. I decided to pick up Olay brush just to try something new but that obviously didn't work so its back to the Acnefree brush for me. The brush just does nothing for me I like hard bristles brushes and this isn't it period. I brought this brush on Nov. 15th did this review and purchased my new Acnefree brush on the Nov. 16th, that's how much this brush sucks. I will be contacting Olay for a full refund.
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I bought the Olay Pro-X cleansing brush because I wanted to try it out before spending the money on the Clarisonic. I love the Olay cleansing brush! My face feels cleansed, refreshed and smooth after each use. I’m glad I didn’t but the Clarisonic and spend the money because this brush works great for a fraction of the costs. I’ve had mine for over a year and have had no issues. I noticed a difference in my skin within a week of using it. Less breakouts, smaller pores and a healthy glow.
Lynnquell G.
I bought this as a cheap alternative to the other brushes out there. It has been great with cleaning my skin more thoroughly than if I just used my hands and I've noticed my skin much softer and glowy. It is water resistant and using it the past month + its still going. It's definitely worth the buy especially for such an affordable price.
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is a great dupe for the Clarisonic face brush. It's much cheaper, and it works just the same. It scrubs away the dead skin and gives a deep clean. I use it after I take off my makeup and I find makeup on the brush when I thought I'd gotten it all off. Highly recommend it.
Nicole W.
Stillwater, OK
I purchased this whole system and I use it daily. It's very gentle the brush is softer than you think but very effective with an exfoliant. The price was the best thing about it I got mine at Walmart for under $30. I couldn't be happier!!
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Love this brush bought mines at Walmart came with a mini cleanser. It literally lasted me four years . It was soft on my face wasn't rough at all. Didn't tug on my face or anything didn't make me breakout at all.
Annie G.
I don't know how this compares to Clarisonic because I haven't tried that one, but this is a good quality product. I use it whenever my face needs a little more TLC and a little microdermabrasion.
This automatic brush is perfect. It does its job and has two speed settings. My face is always cleansed after I use this with Bioré Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser
Nicole D.
I really wanted a Mia but theres no way I could have kept up replacement brush heads as well as the initial cost but this is a great alternative! This is a must have for any skincare routine because it helps cleanser penetrate deeper and lift up more dirt and oil. Also by using these brushes you help products like oils, moisturizers and serums become more effect and thus have greater results. My advice is if your skin can stand it use this twice a day for a while. This will help almost detoxify your skin and really get the junk out. You may break out but that's actually common and that's just your skin really cleaning itself out. After your skin has been purged of junk then you can move to just once a day preferably at night,
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
How many of you have tried this but still want the Clarisonic?
Glenys M.
Boston, MA
Is the product worth it?
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA
Is this product so harsh that it could cause wrinkles? Also are there speed settings?
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
What do you love about this product?
Mackay A.
Winnetka, IL
I don't want to spend the amount of money the clearsonic is but i am worried this will be nothing like it. what do you think?