BY OLAY

Brand from United States: Olay. Pro Retinol Eye Cream Treatment reduces the look of your deepest wrinkles in just 4 weeks. De-creases the appearance of crow s feet and deep-set wrinkles to reflect visibly smoother, younger-looking eyes. Formulated with Retinyl Propionate, Olay s best wrinkle-fighting ingredient. Renews skin surface over time for brighter skin. Pack Size - 15ml see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Amy C.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this in a beauty box and fell in love. It's lightweight so I feel good about putting it in before bed, and if used every night, you can really see results.
Jodie P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have alot of trouble sleeping and am prone to getting alot of under eyes circle and always have bags under my eyes. This helps both. I have always liked cooling eye products, and while this isn't marketed as cooling, it actually does. Pricey, but you don't need to apply much so it still last a long time.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
i got this awhile back when someone suggested it for crows feet. I did unfortunately have them really badly and it was driving me nuts when i put on concealer. it would show up like a light was being put under them. This really helps to keep them away and you need to keep using it for it work
Bethany W.
I haven't seen amazing results with this eye cream, but I have seen more than I got from the Neutrogena one. They're both a little pricey, for drugstore, and under .3oz- but the Olay one seems to be a little better. I definitely repurchase and see what the results are after the 3 month mark hits,
Tammy N.
Hohenwald, Tn
I love love love this olay eye treatment it makes my skin around my eyes feel so smooth and so very soft this is a keeper in my makeup bag I bought this at Walmart they have the lowest prices I will keep buying this because it works for me and I am very happy with the results
Rachel S.
Calumet, MI
 i love this eye treatment, i have never been one to believe in or use eye treatments until i got this one and now i use it every day and its awesome does a good job for a low price so is excellent value, i am now a repeat user and would recommend this product to everyone.
Hailey S.
Kenosha, WI
I get bad crows feet around my eyes! This totally fixed it! It is so gentle and has great hydrating properties! The packaging it's great and the small tip fits great under the eye! This product is very effective! I wouldn't change the product at all! Would buy again!!!
Sharlin V.
Charlotte
Love this product. It worked really good! It was recommended by a friend. I found it really gentle on my skin. It was the first time using it and i would buy again and i think it met my expectations for sure i would recommmend to try it out and go and buy it!
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
Great product. Was gentle on my skin which was a plus since my eye area is generally pretty sensitive. I liked this product and felt like it really did help. I bought it from Target and will probably be purchasing it again in the future. highly recommend
Heather R.
Alcoa
 got this product  as samples to try and I love it. Easy to use . I always remember my mom when I was growing up always using the pink oils of Olay and she always had beautiful skin and smelled good. Reccomend anyone buying it to use! Price is great
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for eye bags?