BY OLAY

Olay's Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub Contains Deep Cleansing Ribbons That Sweep Away Dirt And Impurities, While Exfoliating Microbead Ribbons Refine The Appearance Of Pores.

Add Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub To Your Skin Care Routine To:

•  Cleanse Deeply And Exfoliate Skin
  •  Help Minimize The Appearance Of Pores

Ingredients/Ingrédients : Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Glycerin, Oxidized Polyethylene, Sodium Myristoyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Sorbitol, Peg-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Salicylic Acid, Peg-100, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Disodium Edta, Fragrance/Parfum, Bht, Panthenol, Ascorbic Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Chromium Hydroxide Green.

Olay Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub
  • "Really cleans face! gentle on sensitive skin. Made a positive difference in my face, except for my acne. Only reason why I had to switch to another cleanser" in 6 reviews
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Review for: Dual Action more...
I don’t know how much this product actually made my pores look smaller but my face definitely felt cleaner. Only $6 at Target so not a huge monetary loss. Used it every day for awhile but then tried another product I liked better.
Nicole G.
Stuart, FL
I love this product, it made my face fresher and did wonders to my pores. I would definitely tell my friends and family about this product but i dont like the price but other then that its a wonderful product to have.
cindy d.
Clanton , AL
Not my favorite face wash. It's alright , definitely better for oily skin I'd say. It really dries my skin out immediately after using it, after 10-20 minutes my skin has had enough time to sort of produce more oil so my skin feels soft. The smell is awful. I almost can't stand to use it sometimes. If you're looking for an extreme exfoliator this is not it (which is indicated within the directions since the recommendation is to use this two times a day). I got this on a huge discount (75% off since it's discontinued) and I'm glad. It's not something I'd repurchase if I could. I have other face washes I like a lot better. Also mine doesn't really foam.
Cassidy R.
Greensburg, PA
I've never had a problem with enlarged pores until a couple years ago. The area where I struggle with enlarged pores the most is around my nose. When I was using this product my pores shrunk so much. I've ran out of this product and havent had a chance to get more. Since I ran out I've noticed my pores starting to become more noticeable which I'm sure is normal. I just wish this product gave more permanent results. I assume that it would if you used more than one bottle of it.
Brooke S.
Cullman
I love this face wash! It really does minimize the pores! It's a very good value for the price. It has a great scent and leaves the skin feeling super soft and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good pore controlling face wash!
Wendy C.
Review for: Minimizing more...
I like this a lot!!. It works well for my skin (I have combo skin wich tends to go more dry or oily depending on the time of year & can be sensitive) and it doesn't break me out at all nor does it dry me out or irritate my skin....I've been using this off and on since spring of 2010 and recently brought it back into my skincare routine again and I happy I did!!! It really makes a difference in tightening/minimizing my pores bigtime!!!!! I love how this foams up and is gently exfoliating,rinses off well. Also IMO this definitely makes moisturizer absorb better into my skin!! I'm permanently keeping this in my skincare routine! 5 stars & more!!!!!!

****Nicely affordable & a little goes a long way!
Zakya C.
Rocky Mount, NC
Use this in the morning and at night before going to bed . Leaves u feeling refreshed . Picked up from Walmart for a good price. It was my first time using it and won't be my last '
Amy H.
Review for: Minimizing more...
The first day i started using this face wash i could tell my pores were already reacting=getting smaller. I suffer from blackheads and most cleansers or scrubs don't work so well. Now that ive been using this for over a week, i can barely notice my blackheads plus the rest of my face looks so clear. This stuff works well without being too rough-so it is good for everyday use. Also it has enough beads where you feel like your getting a good scrub without too many beads.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
Review for: Dual Action more...

I love this foam deep clean because while clean super good exfoliate your skin , love is very easy and fast to implement, I like to apply it every three days , to keep my skin free of impurities , it smells very rich, not irritate , is pretty good for any skin type, its price is affordable and formuta is very easy to apply
Karly W.
Clinton, AR
Review for: Minimizing more...
I was looking for a pore reducing scrub and I found this particular Olay wash online that had great reviews. It smells great and seems to really get my face clean. I also use a rosewater toner and moisturizer afterwards. The only bad thing is it is very hard to get it to foam with my Clarisonic. so often I will use it with just a regular rubber brush instead. I have noticed a bit of a difference in my pores since using, so will continue to use it.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
How much does it cost?
Gloribel G.
Sabana Seca, PR
Did this cleanser make you break out?
Ashleigh O.
Belington, WV
How well did this cleanser work?? I need something to eliminate the appearance of large pores and was wondering how well, it worked before buying it!
Arrielle E.
Batavia, OH
At first I really loved this cleanser and scrub but then my fave started breaking out and feeling really dry and my skin was peeling.. I took a break from it and my fave cleared up right away.. I started using it again but not everyday and still the same response.
Malea S.
I have been looking for a face wash but I'm on the budget. Has anyone tried this and if so, how did it leave your face after? And did you see a difference?