BY OLAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

2-in-1 foaming cleanser deep cleans and exfoliates to help minimize the appearance of pores. The Deep Cleansing Ribbons sweep away dirt and impurities, and the Exfoliating Microbead Ribbons refine the appearance of pores. Oil-Free. Pore Minimizing Cleanser + Scrub.

Raya H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I bought this product because it was relatively inexpensive and I wanted to see if it would leave me with soft skin and smaller pores without the cost of high-end products. I have very sensitive skin and Olay normally has lightly scented products and very moisturizing products I am glad I gave it a shot. It worked, but it didn't work so well that I'd make it my "go to" product.
Sadonya L.
Nixa, MO
Prior to using this cleanser I used the Olay acne scrub. I guess Olay discontinued the acne products so I decided to try the pore minimizer scrub. After about 3 days of using the product I had a major break out on my face. I continued to use the product for about 2 weeks and didn't notice a difference in my pore size. I would not buy this product again.
Mary M.
East Palestine, OH
I like to use this scrub to polish my face. It is gentle and safe to use everyday. I did not notice it clogging my pores and even could be used on the neck. I did not notice that it shrunk my pores, but it did give a good clean feeling. It is reasonable priced at our local Dollar General store. It is a go to scrub when needed.
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I love this foam deep clean because while clean super good exfoliate your skin , love is very easy and fast to implement, I like to apply it every three days , to keep my skin free of impurities , it smells very rich, not irritate , is pretty good for any skin type, its price is affordable and formuta is very easy to apply
Laurissa A.
I have dry skin that turned oily while I was pregnant and made my pores clogged and made me break out (I normally only get hormonal breakouts). I was basically looking for a miracle when I tried this out and I'm so glad I did. It cleans well without drying my skin out and I've noticed a difference in my pores!
laxmipriya k.
Oak Park, CA
Best cleanser ever! I've always struggled with large pores and this product makes a dramatic difference after using on a regular basis. The few times I've run out or used something else, I notice immediately that my skin is not as clean as when I use this cleanser
Madeline G.
Wakefield, MA
Ii love the pore minimizing cleanser and scrub from Olay! I have naturally oily skin and I only have to use this every couple of days which makes it last longer! It's also not too pricey which is a plus. I've used this for a few months with great results!
Summer R.
Cincinnati, OH
I really like this cleanser. It makes my face feel refreshed and clean. I bought it from Kroger out of the blue because it was a reasonable price. I feel like I get a decent amount out of the pump without too much coming out. Just right!
VE 1086392 Noriannys C.
Doral, Florida, FL
Dual action! cleanser + pore scrub. Combines the power of deep cleansingand exfoliation in one simple step... depp cleasing ribbons sweep away dirt and impurities for fresh clean skin... exfoliating, oil-free clean scent! i love it!
Brianna P.
York, NE
I love the style of this product. The swirls are so cute! It felt really nice on my skin. I bought it at Walmart and it was on sale so I figured o should try it! I would recommend it. It works well with my skin.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
How much does it cost?
Gloribel G.
Sabana Seca, PR
Did this cleanser make you break out?
Ashleigh O.
Belington, WV
How well did this cleanser work?? I need something to eliminate the appearance of large pores and was wondering how well, it worked before buying it!
Arrielle E.
Cincinnati, OH
At first I really loved this cleanser and scrub but then my fave started breaking out and feeling really dry and my skin was peeling.. I took a break from it and my fave cleared up right away.. I started using it again but not everyday and still the same response.
Malea S.
I have been looking for a face wash but I'm on the budget. Has anyone tried this and if so, how did it leave your face after? And did you see a difference?