BY OLAY

Moisturizing body wash with mineral crystals and seaweed extract

Olay Plus Ribbons Body Wash-Purely Pristine
  • "I love anything olay. This body wash is so soothing and moisturizing to the skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "I really like this body wash. I have sensitive and dry skin, and it really helped moisturize my skin. Purchased it at target :) " in 4 reviews
  • "Amazing if you have dry skin or just really enjoy a lot of moisture. I change shower gels all the time just because, but this is 1 of my faves. I especially like the fact that you can use it as a shave cream also so it's convenient while showering if you shave everyday. " in 4 reviews
  • "I have used the purple one for 8 years and I loveeeeee it! I have used other ones but they don't give me the same moister and smell and this one. I will definitely never change this body wash. The pink one smells good as will. I highly recommend them " in 3 reviews
Maddie S.
Columbus, NJ
Absolutely love the smell. Great product. Great value for the price. I use every single day. Keeps me smelling good throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this to friends. I'm hooked on it for sure!!! I just absolutely love love love it!
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
All of the Ribbons varieties are my favorite body wash. Feel very moisturizing and smell nice without being overly strong scented. The bottle is large so i feel like it lasts a long time. Even my husband uses some once in a while for soft skin!
CYNTHIA S.
Elk City, OK
I absolutely LOVE Olay body wash. I have tried different scents and have enjoyed each one. I use it every day and have for a long time. I think that it is a good value and try to get the one with the pump. I would recommend it to a friend.
Melinda R.
I love this product it leaves your skin feeling great this product is so moisturizing the sent are wonderful I would recommend this product to everyone it is great I purchased this product at Walmart and would definitely buy it again
Michelle J.
Pauls Valley, OK
This is amazing stuff. If you are a daily body lotion user this will change that! I love how soft my skin feels all day! It smells incredible and probably better than most of the higher priced body washes. I keep this in my shower!
Michelle N.
Portland, OR
I think this is one of the more moisturizing body washes. I don't typically use busy wash since I make my own soap but if I do, this is the one I use. It's well priced and I don't feel like I have soap scum on the skin after.
Briana J.
I love the way this body wash leaves your skin feeling. All of Olay's scents are light and not overpowering. The only reason I don't use this brand exclusively is the price. The soap bars are a cheaper and work well though!
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
This body wash is nice it makes skin silky smooth and smells great! I prefer the kind for sensitive skin but this is like butter so soft and creamy! I recommend it
Cora J.
I normally use olay body wash. I bought this thinking it was a step upnfor the regular washes. Its really nothing different then what they already make. I didnt see any difference.
Erna D.
Suisun City, CA
If I'm using a body wash other than dove or Bath and Body works its usually olay. It smells incredible and love the microbeads it contains. A huge variety of scents as well.