Olay Plus Ribbons Body Wash-Purely Pristine uploaded by Alicia B.

BY OLAY

Moisturizing body wash with mineral crystals and seaweed extract

Olay Plus Ribbons Body Wash-Purely Pristine
  • "I love anything olay. This body wash is so soothing and moisturizing to the skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "I really like this body wash. I have sensitive and dry skin, and it really helped moisturize my skin. Purchased it at target :) " in 4 reviews
  • "Amazing if you have dry skin or just really enjoy a lot of moisture. I change shower gels all the time just because, but this is 1 of my faves. I especially like the fact that you can use it as a shave cream also so it's convenient while showering if you shave everyday. " in 4 reviews
  • "I have used the purple one for 8 years and I loveeeeee it! I have used other ones but they don't give me the same moister and smell and this one. I will definitely never change this body wash. The pink one smells good as will. I highly recommend them " in 3 reviews
Tiffany H.
Morgantown, KY
I love this body wash. It's not my favorite, but sometimes when I want to switch it up I use this body wash. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and soft. There is no soap resadue left on my skin. I defiantly keep this body wash in my rotation. Especially when I looking for the smooth, silky, soft feeling skin.
Tabitha T.
Huntsville, TX
I bought the purple one with orchid scent and it is fantastic! I purchased a different brand body wash (because it was cheaper) but am really regretting it. Wish I had repurchased the purple one. I will definitely repurchase once I run out of my current body wash.
Tara H.
Mitchell, NE
This is hands down my favorite body wash. I try my best to only use this.I use it on a daily basis and it keeps me moisturized and silky. I got it at Walmart and Walgreens. It is very gentle on your skin. I would totally recommend it to friends and family.
Influenster M.
This is my second favorite body wash option from Olay. I really like Olay body wash for it's moisturizing properties. It's around $7.99 at most stores. I love most of the scents I have tried. I would recommend it to anyone who has a hard time remembering to moisturize after showering or who just don't have the time, as it is highly moisturizing stuff.
Bryna Y.
Booker, TX
The Olay rinses clean and leaves my skin feeling soft and hydrated. On days when I don't have time for lotion I don't have to worry about dry skin. The scent is pleasant and refreshing. The bottle last me several weeks and I will definitely buy again and am always looking for new scents to try
Frill S.
Portland, OR
Smells nice, but it isn't the best product if you have sensitive skin. My skin dries out super easily and this didn't really help with that. I would use it once a day and it is a good value as it will keep your skin soft smooth and clean, I probably wouldn't buy it again for myself.
Chelsie R.
Hattiesburg, MS
This body wash is wonderful! I've been using it for years. You can tell a great difference when using this VS a cheaper brand. It's great for skin hydration. the smell is wonderful and follows you for hours and it last for a while, it only takes a drop on a loofa to get it done!
Racquel K.
San Clemente, CA
This product is a really great body wash. After use, my skin feels silky and smooth and most of all, CLEAN. I have used so many products in the past that just don't leave me feeling clean. I would definitely recommend this product to someone. The only draw back is that it is rather fragrant, so if you don't do well with strong scents, you might want to stay away from this product.
Sarah D.
I love the ribbons body wash line. My skin gets very dry in the winter months and this helps so much. I don't fee like I have heavily later on lotion after showering. The scents are wonderful as well I have probably tried all of them.
Rachel S.
Wilder, KY
I love these body washes! They are so nice and lather very well. They all smell amazing! It leaves the skin feeling super moisturized once you are done using it in the shower. I have not came across any smell that i didn't like in this product, I would highly recommend this.
Kara S.
Blue Springs, MO
Has anyone been able to find this wash? I loved it but then couldn't find it again?!
Belinda S.
Phenix City, AL
I can find it at Wal-Mart as well.
Rachel S.
Wilder, KY
What smell last the best on the skin?
Alyssa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
ilove the olay ribbons body washes but never seen this one! Where can u find this specific one???