BY OLAY

Moisturizing body wash with mineral crystals and seaweed extract see more...

Buy on Kmart
Racquel K.
San Clemente, CA
This product is a really great body wash. After use, my skin feels silky and smooth and most of all, CLEAN. I have used so many products in the past that just don't leave me feeling clean. I would definitely recommend this product to someone. The only draw back is that it is rather fragrant, so if you don't do well with strong scents, you might want to stay away from this product.
Nikki T.
I used this body wash all through college and LOVED it! The only reason I stopped is because I received several "bath baskets" for Christmas last year and I'm trying to use all of those! Overall, I felt like I didn't need to use lotion when I got out of the shower, which is wonderful.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
This Olay body wash has a lot of the properties that the Dove body wash had. It was very thick and seemed to cling to your skin. While it lathered up better and had a nicer scent, the body wash again seemed to leave a residue and made me feel like I should climb back into the shower.
Frill S.
Portland, OR
Smells nice, but it isn't the best product if you have sensitive skin. My skin dries out super easily and this didn't really help with that. I would use it once a day and it is a good value as it will keep your skin soft smooth and clean, I probably wouldn't buy it again for myself.
Nicole D.
Olay is an amazing brand and I've been using them for over a decade. This smells really good, but its not over powering like most. Its subtle and leaves your skin kissable and soft. I bought mine at Walmart and will definitely buy again. You can buy at drugstore or grocery as well.
Chelsie R.
Hattiesburg, MS
This body wash is wonderful! I've been using it for years. You can tell a great difference when using this VS a cheaper brand. It's great for skin hydration. the smell is wonderful and follows you for hours and it last for a while, it only takes a drop on a loofa to get it done!
ericka j.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is good and leaves your body soft. I like the smell. I bought it at Walmart. I feel very clean. It's a good value and it's not pricey. I would use it overtime i take a shower. I would recommend this product and I would buy it again. This product also smells good.
Janett B.
Really moisturizes your body. A lot of other body washes claim to moisturize but they do not follow through. I was a little skeptical about this one but I absolutely love it! It is also very conveniently packaged (opening facing down). Smells amazing and at a great price.
Melissa R.
Troy, AL
This is another of my favorites from the past. I haven't purchased it recently because I have been living frugally as I am a stay at home mom. It smells wonderful. I remember that! The scent lasts a long time. I might splurge on a bottle one of these days.
Mindy M.
Zapata, TX
I have used the purple one for 8 years and I loveeeeee it! I have used other ones but they don't give me the same moister and smell and this one. I will definitely never change this body wash. The pink one smells good as will. I highly recommend them