BY OLAY

Moisturizing body wash with mineral crystals and seaweed extract

Buy on Kmart
  • "I love anything olay. This body wash is so soothing and moisturizing to the skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "I really like this body wash. I have sensitive and dry skin, and it really helped moisturize my skin. Purchased it at target :) " in 4 reviews
  • "Amazing if you have dry skin or just really enjoy a lot of moisture. I change shower gels all the time just because, but this is 1 of my faves. I especially like the fact that you can use it as a shave cream also so it's convenient while showering if you shave everyday. " in 4 reviews
  • "I have used the purple one for 8 years and I loveeeeee it! I have used other ones but they don't give me the same moister and smell and this one. I will definitely never change this body wash. The pink one smells good as will. I highly recommend them " in 3 reviews
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
I love this body wash! It smells amazing and also makes my skin nice and soft. Very moisturizing. It is kind of on the pricey side though so I only purchase when I have coupons or it is on sale. Otherwise great product and it really does work well.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Olay Plus Ribbibs Body Wash-purely pristine is fantastic. my skin feels so hydrated., the smell is very pleasant and i love how long it last. I highly recommend this product. the price is great too! I would buy again for sure
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Olay body wash has a lot of the properties that the Dove body wash had. It was very thick and seemed to cling to your skin. While it lathered up better and had a nicer scent, the body wash again seemed to leave a residue and made me feel like I should climb back into the shower.
ericka j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is good and leaves your body soft. I like the smell. I bought it at Walmart. I feel very clean. It's a good value and it's not pricey. I would use it overtime i take a shower. I would recommend this product and I would buy it again. This product also smells good.
Nicole D.
Olay is an amazing brand and I've been using them for over a decade. This smells really good, but its not over powering like most. Its subtle and leaves your skin kissable and soft. I bought mine at Walmart and will definitely buy again. You can buy at drugstore or grocery as well.
Janett B.
Really moisturizes your body. A lot of other body washes claim to moisturize but they do not follow through. I was a little skeptical about this one but I absolutely love it! It is also very conveniently packaged (opening facing down). Smells amazing and at a great price.
Frill S.
Portland, OR
Smells nice, but it isn't the best product if you have sensitive skin. My skin dries out super easily and this didn't really help with that. I would use it once a day and it is a good value as it will keep your skin soft smooth and clean, I probably wouldn't buy it again for myself.
Chelsie R.
Hattiesburg, MS
This body wash is wonderful! I've been using it for years. You can tell a great difference when using this VS a cheaper brand. It's great for skin hydration. the smell is wonderful and follows you for hours and it last for a while, it only takes a drop on a loofa to get it done!
Racquel K.
San Clemente, CA
This product is a really great body wash. After use, my skin feels silky and smooth and most of all, CLEAN. I have used so many products in the past that just don't leave me feeling clean. I would definitely recommend this product to someone. The only draw back is that it is rather fragrant, so if you don't do well with strong scents, you might want to stay away from this product.
Carlise R.
I love the feeling it gives my skin and the scent is fantastic. I have sensitive skin but it's not harsh for me at all. I haven't broke out yet. The price is really good I always buy it and probably won't switch to anything else.