Olay Plus Ribbons Body Wash-Purely Pristine uploaded by Alicia B.

BY OLAY

Moisturizing body wash with mineral crystals and seaweed extract

Olay Plus Ribbons Body Wash-Purely Pristine
  • "I love anything olay. This body wash is so soothing and moisturizing to the skin. " in 12 reviews
  • "I really like this body wash. I have sensitive and dry skin, and it really helped moisturize my skin. Purchased it at target :) " in 4 reviews
  • "Amazing if you have dry skin or just really enjoy a lot of moisture. I change shower gels all the time just because, but this is 1 of my faves. I especially like the fact that you can use it as a shave cream also so it's convenient while showering if you shave everyday. " in 4 reviews
  • "I have used the purple one for 8 years and I loveeeeee it! I have used other ones but they don't give me the same moister and smell and this one. I will definitely never change this body wash. The pink one smells good as will. I highly recommend them " in 3 reviews
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body wash! It smells amazing and also makes my skin nice and soft. Very moisturizing. It is kind of on the pricey side though so I only purchase when I have coupons or it is on sale. Otherwise great product and it really does work well.
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Olay Plus Ribbibs Body Wash-purely pristine is fantastic. my skin feels so hydrated., the smell is very pleasant and i love how long it last. I highly recommend this product. the price is great too! I would buy again for sure
Verniajzah M.
Euclid, OH
Olay is one of my favorite body washes to use. It smells so so good and has a long lasting scent that last throughout the day, especially when used with the lotion. It also is thick so it doesn't take too much to get a nice lather going, which makes it last longer. It is also inexpensive and you can find at pretty much any retail store.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
This was the main body wash when i lived with my parents. The packaging is really cool looking with the ribbons. This wash dies get the job done but it has a plastic smell, feels very oily almost like a melted crayon or wax. Does leave a light film but if you towl off with some pressure it goes away.
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This Olay body wash has a lot of the properties that the Dove body wash had. It was very thick and seemed to cling to your skin. While it lathered up better and had a nicer scent, the body wash again seemed to leave a residue and made me feel like I should climb back into the shower.
Alyssa G.
Pharr, TX
The ribbons body wash was one of my absolute favorites in high school! I didn't use this scent in particular, but I did use the pink version (can't remember name). Okay typically comes with a higher price tag, which is why I don't purchase it anymore, but anyone who knows/uses their products know they are worth the small splurge.
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
I liked the Olay Ribbons Body Wash, as the scent was very invigorating as it wafted through my senses. It washed clean but left me feeling moisturized, not greasy or sticky. The scent lingered for hours on end, and I felt clean the whole day. I would purchase this again and again.
ericka j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product is good and leaves your body soft. I like the smell. I bought it at Walmart. I feel very clean. It's a good value and it's not pricey. I would use it overtime i take a shower. I would recommend this product and I would buy it again. This product also smells good.
Nicole D.
Olay is an amazing brand and I've been using them for over a decade. This smells really good, but its not over powering like most. Its subtle and leaves your skin kissable and soft. I bought mine at Walmart and will definitely buy again. You can buy at drugstore or grocery as well.
Janett B.
Really moisturizes your body. A lot of other body washes claim to moisturize but they do not follow through. I was a little skeptical about this one but I absolutely love it! It is also very conveniently packaged (opening facing down). Smells amazing and at a great price.
Kara S.
Blue Springs, MO
Has anyone been able to find this wash? I loved it but then couldn't find it again?!
Belinda S.
Phenix City, AL
I can find it at Wal-Mart as well.
Rachel S.
Wilder, KY
What smell last the best on the skin?
Alyssa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
ilove the olay ribbons body washes but never seen this one! Where can u find this specific one???