BY OLAY

Olay Purely Pristine Cleansing Body Wash, discover the clarifying crispness and pristine beauty of the Nordic region while you refresh and cleanse to purify your skin with this oxygen-rich lather infused with mineral crystals and seaweed extract. see more...

Jillian W.
I like this body wash for my every day use because it has some moisturizer in it so it doesn't always dry out my skin. I usually use this instead of the shaving cream
SUSAN C.
Vernon, NJ
The ribbon collection from Olay is great, not only does it make my skin feel refreshed, but having the ingredients it does also provides for NO GREASY FEELING!!
Tiffany R.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
I love how this makes my skin feel. Also all of them smell really good. I prefer the olay ones with the ribbons but all the Olay bath products are awesome
Desiree G.
Wellness Guru Expert
It's like wonderful smelling lotion in the shower although this is a body wash. It is thick and creamy and smells wonderful.
Deann S.
Herriman, UT
Wellness Guru Expert
I liked this because of how thick it was by I did find myself getting sick of the smell really quickly
Sarah S.
Not a fan of the ribbons - didn't lather well and felt that the scent was overpowering.
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
At first this product was okay until I notice my skin looked very dew and heathy and I had not changed any other product
Destini C.
I love the Ribbons body wash for shaving. They are very very thick and creamy but not foaming so they are great for shaving!
JoAnna M.
First time I used this I was totally amazed! Absolutely love the way my skin feels after I use it! If your looking for soft skin this is the way to go!
Christina V.
Love the ribbons in this, makes me feel satin smooth, especially after just shaving when the skin could use a little extra TLC