BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Kelli B.
Never deviate. Soap is great during the winter and summer. Good soap. Bars seem to be getting smaller.
Sofia G.
Fredericton, NB
Leaves skin beautiful and very moisturized. It lasts a long time and isn’t slimy unlike some other brands. It lathers beautifully but very gently. Also it is so affordable and you can pick it up at any drugstore. Would recommend for dry or sensitive skin.
Hailee B.
Valencia, CA
Smells amazing! It is also very hydrating and non drying. It does leave a very white soapy residue on the shower but that doesn’t bother me. I feel very clean after using this. I repurchase over and over again.
Aly P.
toronto
I love the gentle scent of this, definitely moisturizing, I find olay the most gentle on my skin compared to other drugstore brands
Mary R.
6230 Amanda St Saginaw MI
I like how moisturizing it is, bar soap for me is known to dry out my skin but this brand keeps my skin smooth. Must use for winter!
Braxton P.
Louisville, KY
This smells amazing and cleans well without drying out my skin. I’ve been using play for years and am satisfied as always.
SUMMER M.
Reidsville
This is my favorite bar soap i use this one the most out of all the olay bar soap products. This one is a must have.
Tanya B.
Troutman, NC
This soap smells so good that I almost hate to put on perfume!! It doesn't dry my skin at all, and is perfect for shaving, it has a good lather.
Sophie G.
Québec
I absolutely love the Olay Shea Butter Bar. The perfume is nice and not overpowering. My skin feels so clean et soft. It is not drying for my sensitive skin. The price is fair and affordable. I would recommand
Naureen S.
oakville
I absolutely love the smell of this one and it’s perfectly moist for the Canadian summers ;)
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations
Jessica M.