BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Olay Outlast Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar

Start your review of Olay Outlast Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Mary H.
Decatur, MS
Some soaps have such a strong smell that I can't stand. This soap has a faint lovely fresh smell and makes my skin feel moisturized but not oily. The bar is a bit of a strange shape but it is nice for a face wash too.
Melissa K.
Rochester Hls, MI
Love it! Gentle on my skin since I have dry skin and smells great! Not too powerful of a smell.
Jamie F.
I always keep this on hand, doesn't break me out or leave me feeling dried out or like everything has been stripped from my skin like some products do?
Kristen G.
I absolutely love this soap!  It is super moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling so soft. It doesn't have a heavy overpowering scent like some soaps, just a nice clean fresh scent. It has made a huge difference with my skin and I will definitely keep on using it.
Kayla S.
Love olay as a brand, but love this bar soap leaves my skin feeling nice and soft! Defiantly recommend! Love it.
Jenn A.
Tacoma, WA
This soap provides my skin very silky and shine to it ..never leaves my skin dry and very affordable would i recommend this product yess ladies get your soon
Marijane G.
GUELPH, ON
I love this body bar I use to use dove an changed 2 weeks ago after using this product the way it makes ur skin feel is nothing short of smooth silk.
Doesn't dry u out an smells amazing
member-1bb7366b3
portland,oregon
It leaves my skin very soft i absolutely love it.my skin is very sesetive to most soaps but it doesn't even get eratated with this soap
Emely B.
I absolutely love Olay beauty bars. I bought this bar soap at HEB grocery store for a very affordable price. I use this product everyday because it leaves my skin very clean, however during the winter time it tends to leave my skin a little bit dry. Nonetheless, this is a great product because you get a great deal (a total of 6 bar soaps)
Amy K.
Great soap for the body, keeps the skin well moisturized. Works alright for the face too but I prefer it for the body.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations
Jessica M.