BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Olay Outlast Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar

Start your review of Olay Outlast Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Stephanie M.
Mckeesport, PA
Sooo...i usually love olay products. But my 7 year old had a horrible reaction. Just bought a bunch of these soaps and my household been usi g it for several days now. And just before dinner my daughter washed her hands. And 10 minutes later she started crying saying her hands were burning and very itchy.i took a look and they were very red and swollen. Not sure if its an allergic reaction, but it reminded me more of a chemical burn. She washes her hands often and they were very dry also. Could be shes not rinsing well enough. And the product is staying on the skin irritating it. Either way i wont be buying the bar soaps no more.
H A.
Brooklyn Park
I’ve never had sensitive skin. Ever.

Using this my skin felt weird af. I thought it was my shower water making my skin feel horrible then I realized i accidentally got Olay shea butter instead of Dove shea butter.

1) Made me extremely dry
2) Couldn’t get rid of deodorant residue
3) YEAST INFECTION omfg for the first time in my life lord have mercy imma cry

Honestly, I wouldn’t suggest it.

Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar is much better :)
Elizmarie S.
I used it and it didn't give me the results I wanted. It is as good as any other generic thing. Nice packaging and affordable price. It was the first time I used it but I wouldn't buy it again. Don't recommended
Anahi C.
Maxton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This review is sad to review because I dislike this product very bad. I had very high hopes for it and did not think it would be bad at all. I have never been allergic to anything. not to medicine, bug bites, creams, or anything but I am very allergic to this soap. It makes me itch terribly making it feel as if I have ran through a field of itchy grass. It's very sad because Olay is a very good brand but this soap and it's matching body wash are terrible for me.
Salina R.
Whiteville
Have bought, but I continue returning to my Irish springs soap. If I why, but I prefer the smell of it over everything
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
I have always used Dove for years and I bought this because on sale and I figured it is for sensitive skin also and OMG was I wrong. Broke out in small bumps everywhere and had the most horrible yeast infection. Threw away used bars and donated the rest.
Angelica N.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Usually I agree with other reviews that are posted; however I cannot say the same with this product. I love the Olay brand but I do not recommend this product. The bar is small and doesn't lather up compared to others, and left my skin feeling like plastic! One upside is the smell, but you can smell the scent way more while it's in the packaging than when you are actually using the product. Sorry Olay. This product was not the best in my opinion.
Samantha B.
monroe
I feel like this soap leave a film over you. Kind of like lotion. My mother swears by it and has always used it. I don’t like feeling like I have lotion on when I’m in the shower. I want to put lotion on when I get out.
Arianna J.
I’m not a huge bar soap fan i feel like it dries out my skin but Olay does have great products other than this but bar soaps tend to be skin drying and i feel like they don’t last as long but this could just be my skin
Brooke L.
Raeford
It’s not bad at all. But not worth the price ! I love play products !!!!!! The bars are not what I expected them to be ..... I willl buy again. When I have mor money ...... I need something more cleanly
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations
Jessica M.