BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Makayla I.
Columbia, SC
Has a long lasting scent and keeps your body nice and smooth. Literally use this every day and won’t choose no other soap because this gets the job done perfectly. Would highly recommended.
Nereida M.
Belleville
Good lathering and leaves the skin soft and healthy looking. Even my husband use this soap. You get the same results with the body wash as well. Not expensive at all. I recommend these products to everyone in my family and friends.
Danielle O.
Ale has the best soap the scent stays on all day long and it's really good I also top it off with the body wash with the same sent.
Tiffany H.
Lafayette
My little girl has eczema and soaps tend to dry her skin out. We use this soap daily and her skin is not as dry anymore. The price is good for this product. The scent is nice as well. I really like this product
April S.
Coalgood, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! I have been using it for years now! The smell is just right. Not over powering and not full! I feel like it really gets me clean!
Eva P.
Medford MA
My favorite brand and smell of bar soap! The soap is very moisturizing , I can always tell the difference when I use body wash because I always need body lotion after that. Not with Olay! And the shea butter scent is so very nice and subtle and gives my skin such a lovely scent. I haven’t use another soap in over 8 years !
Kathie L.
Ozark, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We use the Age Defying with vitamin E and 10x more moisturizers. This has been my go to soap for years because it is moisturizing and has a very mild scent.
Seema S.
Inwood
Love this soap so much it always leaves me feeling squeaky clean and on top of that if you ever run out of face wash use this product to wash your face you will not regret it ! It gives your face this amazing glow and makes your skin feel very clean ! And the smell is so yummy !
Regina C.
St, NL
These beauty bars are to die for!! They are gentle on the skin and aren't too perfumed. I love how clean I feel after a shower and it leaves no dryness or sticky film on the skin. The formula is amazing and it's one of my go to shower bars.
Amirah F.
philadelphia
This soap leaves your skin super hydrated to the point where you don’t even need lotion. It smells so good and leaves your skin both shiny and smooth !
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations
Jessica M.