BY OLAY #1 in Bar Soap

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Logan W.
Leduc, AB
Love love love these bars! It makes my skin so soft and smooth. My boy friend keeps buying them for me because he loves them to!
Juania P.
Doral, FL
The best, i remend this for you at all. It makes you skin feels perfect like diamond. Im more than in love with this product
Evonne S.
Toronto
So moisturizing! And it smells good. Very light scent that is barely there which I love because I hate strong smelling soaps
Tanya D.
Pointe-Claire
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this brand of soap bars. I have extremely sensitive skin and none of the different scents have ever caused irritation
Jennifer E.
this is my favorite soap ever... it leaves my skin so soft... it last longer than others and i just love how leaves my skin
Rachel D.
Conception Bay South , NL
Love this bar of soap. It is in my house a lot. Con is it’s expensive but worth the money. I often stock up when on sale
carolyn s.
My everyday soap, gently cleans and moisturizes, smells great, decently priced. Leaves skin very clean, smooth, and soft.
Unlike other "moisturizing" soaps this one din't leave my Skin with the "I still have soap" sensación. I love this soap.
Amy K.
Great soap for the body, keeps the skin well moisturized. Works alright for the face too but I prefer it for the body.
Krista M.
Annapolis Royal, NS
This soap is fantastic. The shea butter addition makes you skin extremely soft, doesn't dry it out and smells great.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target