BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Priscilla C.
USA
I used to love using the Olay Shea soap. I used to use it forever until I found out that it gave me a bad case of bv. Then I had to switch to regular scented soap.
Gisselle S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love play. This brand works really good with my skin type which is dry so I love love love this brand. It is really good and works. I recommend this to a friend
Rita E.
Baltimore
This is a great soap for your skin it keeps your skin moist, it smells great, and its long lasting. When I buy it the soap last it's not like those cheap soaps that don't last.
Danielle O.
This is my favorite bath soap I love the smell I love that it doesn't leave residue. The smell actually does make you smell good all day long and it's so sensitive on the skin.
Karla E.
The Woodlands, TX
Purchased at: H.E.B.
Su textura es cremosa, huele delicioso y siento que de tan cremoso no me dura nada. El empaque es poco agraciado pero cumple la función. No es caro sin embargo probaría otros
Mal D.
Ferdinand
This soap smells amazing! I'm on a tighter budget right now & bought this in place of my normal Dove soap, let's just say I didn't regret it! Olay knows what they're doing!
Lisa W.
Jacksonville
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing ! Have been using it for years, always leaves my skin very soft and moisturized. Always rinses clean, doesnt feel like it leaves any soap behind, just softness.
Makayla I.
Columbia, SC
Has a long lasting scent and keeps your body nice and smooth. Literally use this every day and won’t choose no other soap because this gets the job done perfectly. Would highly recommended.
Danielle A.
Towson
Purchased at: Target
This soap is great on my skin. I have sensitive skin that gets pretty dry and itchy at times. This helps me avoid that happening at all. It is also priced very good
Paige T.
Macedon, NY
Ugh I love this soap. I use to only use bar soap to clean my body and shave. But when I was in a pinch and needed a facial cleanser I used this. I was expecting my dry skin to get even worse. (Every other bar soap I've used on my face has done this even when they say they won't) boy I was wrong. This soap smells fresh, and clean without being too strong, it's suuuper gentle, and surprisingly doesn't leave my skin tight and dry. Now I use this daily, on my body and my face at night to remove my makeup! (It does a great job btw) I even use it to wash my makeup sponge. Overall it's a fantastic bar soap for dry skin. And my new go to. Give it a try I'm sure you won't regret it (:
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target