BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Tenille D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very good product, I've been using this for as long as I can remember. Very hydrating moisture bar, lathers a lot. Keeps skin feeling refreshed.
Jennifer D.
Fall River, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This does make your skin soft, but it is not my go to beauty bar. I find Dove is a lot better than Olay. I find Dove makes your skin much softer.
Cristina B.
montreal
Love the scents and the way I feel after using the product. Good quality for less money and can be purchased at any drug store. Very worth it!
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love olay ultra moisture beauty bars ! It lathers up really well and moisturizes my skin well . Doesn't dry it out like other soap
Can .
Samantha M.
These bars are the best for a basic hydration that are well priced soap body bar. Buy these over and over and over. They are my staple.
Nandani A.
The olay soap with Shea butter is so moisturizing, it keeps my skin from drying out like other soaps, and I like the subtle scent too.
amber y.
Sturgeon falls, ON
This is my favorite bar soap to use! I find other ones leave a film on my skin, but this one leaves it feeling moisturized and soft!
Michelle M.
Milltown
Nice soap but was pricey.  Would buy it again on sale.  Skin felt nice and clean with out drying out.  Smelled great.
Claudia C.
BUrnaby, BC
This is one of my favorites soaps, very creamy very moisturizing and with a lovely scent which is very settled. Does not dry my skin.
patsy s.
dowling
My household only uses this soap. It is full of moisture so my skin is never dry. My skin is so soft and I credit this soap for it.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target