BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Macy-Rhayne V.
Port Colborne, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Got this in a gift set so it was my first time using it and I love it so much😍 leaves my face clean and feeling so soft. Forever will use this moisture bar loving it❤️
Sybille B.
Calgary
Purchased at: Walmart
I would definitely recommend this! It’s very gentle on the skin and leaves smoothness to my skin. I usually have a dry skin type and this soap bar is effective and the packaging is nice as well! I’d buy this again!
Justine M.
Guelph, ON
Loved these. Used for a year straight I think (I use other product now because this one is a little older) you can really feel the moisturizer in your skin after using. Would totally buy again and I remember it was a good value and affordable. Would recommend for combination / sensitive skin because that's what I have and it didn't break me out or anything. Definitely the moisture I needed, great for winter.
Edwah N.
This moisture bar contains Shea Butter White which is very rich and smooth for the skin. This luscious bar of soap leaves my skin smooth and makes it smell amazing! It truly is a great product and I would definitely recommend it for others, just make sure it suits your skin as everyone has different skin types.
Tabitha A.
I love this bar soap. It's comfortable on my extremely sensitive skin, it doesn't leave a film. The scent isn't overwhelming, I feel clean and it's a gentle formula. I recommend this for those seeking a gentle but effective cleaning product.
Demi B.
Manchester, Gorton
It was a good product and I would shop again for products , the product was gentle , I bought it from Superdrug and it was a good product , it did meet my expectations but it was a little drying , I would buy it again.
Priscilla F.
Rockford
I always buy this! It leaves my skin very soft. I have used it in bar and in Body Wash. It's very gently to my sensitive skin. The smell is very good. It lasts pretty nice I think. I'm overall very satisfied with it.
Josabeth R.
san francisco gotera
Muy rico aroma que perdura en la piel, dejandola limpia y suave su aroma a coco me gusta por su precio lo sigo comprando es barato y funciona para lo que esta diseñado cubre las expectativas asi que lo recomiendo
Alice W.
Mississauga
This product really cleans off my screen but it does not leave a super smooth finish and I can't put it anywhere near my face and my eyes or I will get redness on my face and I can only use it on my body
Brittany C.
Bought this soap at Superstore. Nice smelling and felt great on the skin. Did not make my skin feel like it had been stripped of its oils or anything. The smell did not linger long after washing with it.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target