BY OLAY #1 in Bar Soap

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Ashley D.
Morrisburg
Best bar soap I have ever used, leaves me skin feeling soft and smooth and helps with keeping my skin from getting dry in the winter, I love this product and this is the only bar soap I will use from now on.
J A.
Yo comence utilizando este jabon porque por motivos de la rasuradera en las piernas, la piel se me fue resecando bastante.  Los vi en el super mercado  y me parecieron que prodrian aportarme lo que mi piel necesitaria y señores no me equivoque en lo absoluto, mi piel ha hecho un cambio extraordinadio, la vitalidad que tiene es unica. 100% recomendado chicas!!! Olay Outlast Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar
Sabrina C.
Toronto
Olay are the best products to use if you want to maintain health skin that is moisturized and soft. Other brands don't compare because Olay product delivers real results.
MILLIE W.
The Broadway, Chichester
I find this to be a nice moisturiser, and leaves my skin feeling reasonably nice, and moisturised, although I’m unsure that it actually leaves my skin feeling any younger
Cali-Kiana D.
Las Vegas
I don’t know if there’s such a thing but this soap is my HOLY GRAIL! I love it. I’ve stuck to it over the past couple months and I don’t think I would be using anything else for a while. It gives my skin a healthy about of hydration and cleans my skin thoroughly. It smells like a dream! It’s quite expensive but worth the price! 99/10 recommend!
Marijane G.
GUELPH, ON
I love this body bar I use to use dove an changed 2 weeks ago after using this product the way it makes ur skin feel is nothing short of smooth silk.
Doesn't dry u out an smells amazing
Haley T.
Courtenay, BC
This bar soap from Olay not only smells amazing but also moisturizes my skin fabulously. It is super good for my sensitive skin and also great for shaving with my sensitive skin. Would recommend for anyone with dry sensitive skin! I always have this on hand.
Carmen L.
Scarborough, ON
I use this product all the time. It keeps the skin clean and moist. I am not a person who enjoys applying lotion afterwards and I find this products gives me enough moisture.
Macy-Rhayne V.
Port Colborne, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Got this in a gift set so it was my first time using it and I love it so much😍 leaves my face clean and feeling so soft. Forever will use this moisture bar loving it❤️
Sybille B.
Calgary
Purchased at: Walmart
I would definitely recommend this! It’s very gentle on the skin and leaves smoothness to my skin. I usually have a dry skin type and this soap bar is effective and the packaging is nice as well! I’d buy this again!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target