BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Kayla0 J.
Dover, AR
Makes my skin feel great without the nasty residue feeling. Great smelling and good price
member-16ae7
It feels nice in the skin very smooth & soft after using the product was very impressed!
Becca P.
Somerset
Purchased at: Walmart
Does what it should do and gets the body clean. Not sure what else can be said about soap
Stephanie H.
Washington , IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has an awesome smell!! Great price! And the texture is great. Leaves me feeling soft!!:)
Kayla M.
Fredericksburg
Very nice clean smell washes away clean but still has moisture in it. Good for daily use
Fatima P.
Anaheim, California
Really has helped clear up my skin and makes my skin feel reallly soft: I love it so much
Cheryl S.
Bronx, NY
Very mild on my skin, doesn’t leave any residue or film. I like the smell it’s not strong
Alyssia M.
These leave my skin feeling super moisturized and I love the smell of them as well!!!!!
Tatyana C.
Chicago
It was interesting and it wasn't really what I would buy myself. And I got it at Target
Chrystal D.
Winston Salem
Purchased at: Walmart
Very sudsy, cleans very weak and has a nice scent. It doesn’t leave my skin super dry.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target