BY OLAY #1 in Bar Soap

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Alexandria C.
Charleston , WV
Buy it every month! Smells nice and leaves my skin looking good. Doesn’t dry you out. Good soap
Cari S.
This soap smells so amazing. It’s great for dry skin and helps moisturize the skin. I recommend
Jeanelle A.
Newark, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yesss recently got this for 1 dollar an love it going back tomorrow to pick up a few more bars
Krystal G.
Clermont, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've used this for months and it doesn't dry out or irritate my skin at all. Not pricey at all
Faith B.
this soap smells good and gets the job done for a good price. i would definitely purchase again
Allison M.
smells great and is gentle on all skin types! good for everyday use, will recommend to a friend
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
Best best best! Why? the smell of it is Amazing and the way it gives ur skin that soft feeling.
Kerry M.
I love this bar soap! I use it everyday and it doesn’t dry out my skin! It smells great too!
Samantha M.
Bowie, MD
This is my go-to bar soap! I have several bars of this in my closet so I will never run out!
Cassie S.
Uintah, UT
The only bar of soap I will use. This smells amazing, and leaves your skin feeling lotioned.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target