BY OLAY #1 in Bar Soap

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Hedna N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
one of my favorite brands, i love the scent, i love how soft it makes my skin, its perfect for sensitive skin!
Yuli G.
Lompoc, CA
I like the fragrance and freshness that you feel when you clean your face. it is a good product, i like y good
Kaytlyn T.
Plano, TX
a little bit drying but it's a bar of soap, so that's to be expected no matter what they do tbh. Smells awesome
Jovahnna C.
Elyria
Always left my skin smooth ans soft after using it! I love the fragrances they have and always keeps me clean!
Brionna G.
Las Vegas, NV
Do not like the way it makes my skin feel in the shower makes it feel rough , I prefer to feel silly and smooth
Chelsey W.
Roy, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
We have used this soap for years! It seems to get us the cleanest, and it also has one of the best smells ever!
Samantha A.
Van buren, AR
Purchased at: Walmart
Great bar soap for daily use. Clean smell and doesn't dry out your skin. Long lasting bar soap and affordable.
Bianca V.
These are good for keeping at home and using for personally. They are a good value and the packaging is basic.
Mariana R.
My go to bar soap for everyday use. Face, body, overall use. Leaves my skin hydrated & not dry! Thank you Olay!
December M.
Oxford
Silky and smooth. Made my skin so soft. I even had my loved ones touch my skin to see how soft it made it feel.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target