BY OLAY #1 in Bar Soap

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

brea b.
Purchased at: Walmart
Olay products over is good for my skin because it lock in moisture give it glow help with dry skin especially in winter
Antonia T.
Beaver falls, PA
Lathers well and does not leave a "film" on your skin after washing. I enjoyed this product. It made my skin very soft.
Remya a.
Culver City, CA
I love this soap especially during winter time. It is very hydrating and doesn't leave my skin dry. Love the smell too
Salina R.
Whiteville
Have bought, but I continue returning to my Irish springs soap. If I why, but I prefer the smell of it over everything
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love it! and leaves ur body so hydrated and soft. no need for lotion u can shower and go' and the scent is just perfect
Kayla A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite bar soap! Leaves my skin clean but fully hydrated. If you suffer from dry skin, you need to try this soap!
Sarah W.
Vicksburg, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
This is OG dove soap here. And still one of the best, too! Ultra moisturizing and inexpensive, I love olay body soap.
Wendy P.
Campton, KY
Love love love this bar soap. Makes my skin super soft all day. The smell is wonderful. I use this product everyday.
Sonora N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my staple in my home never a flim left behind on my skin. My skin is always moisturized and clean. I love it.
brenda l.
milwaukee
This soap is like heaven it smells great and is nothing compared to those rubbery bars it makes your skin feel great
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target