BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Teresa W.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I love Olay products. The bars I feel clean my face just as well as the homemade all natural soap I get from a friend thou.
Lillian A.
United states
Olay products have always made my skin younger and softer. I especially use oil of olay face lotion si de I was a teenager.
Aubre C.
Pottstown, PA
Its like washing with just water. Very light and no soap scum. My skin is always so soft after every use #feelyoungagain
Alyssa R.
Texas
This product give a soft feeling to your skin and leaves an amazing scent, doesn't leave you skin dry like other products
Chenise Q.
Love the soap with the Shea butter. Keeps my skin soft and smells great. I like that you can smell it throughout the day.
CRISTY S.
texas
This is the best product to wash your face with twice a day it makes it soft and smooth it does not leave it oily or dry
Monica M.
orlando
Me encanta deja mi piel súper suave el precio es económico su presentación y la suavidad con que deja la piel me encanta
Selena F.
Wilderville, OR
Great to use daily. This makes my skin feel clean, smooth and moisturizer. It has a light scent that is not overpowering.
Baylee j.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this every day in the shower. It keeps my skin super moisturized and looking great. I highly recommend this! 10/10
Cammi K.
I thought it was very refreshing. It didn't dry my skin out like most soaps do. For the price it was very very worth it.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target