BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

saoni c.
Allentown, PA
Every morning i use this bar soap for my face .. very good product apart the price its soo good and the product its very much
Jay B.
Started using this soap and I absolutely love it. Its so creamy like heavy whipped cream when you lather it up in the shower
Synthia M.
Commerce City, CO
It was soft on my skin and didn't leave residue like most skin products. It smelled fantastic and bought it right at Walmart.
Anela P.
Elizabethtown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It made my fresh feel clean and soft! My mom, sister and I have always used okay products and will continue to do so as well!
sharyl W.
Mattapan, MA
Nice creamy soap. Comparable to other more expensive brands of soap. Much more creamy than the original and it smells great.
brea b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walgreens
Silk than material cleaner than a baby moisture than grease this all I feel after showering with this skin is just brand new
Chloe P.
simpsonville , SC
Works very well, helps with skin and smells amazing. Makes skin super soft and good for sensitive skin, not expensive at all.
Amber H.
Makes my skin feel positively radiant I love Olay bar soap. I feel so much cleaner and so much softer when I use their soap.
Dawn S.
Lawrence
I've been using this soap for a very long time. It leaves my skin feeling soft. It has a great smell. The price is affordable
Cortney P.
Blacksburg
I absolutely love olay! This brand is amazing and makes my skin feel wonderful. If your looking for a new bar soap try this.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target