BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Courtney H.
united states
Love this product! Leaves my skin smooth and healthy. Great for everyday use. I would recommend this product for all skin types
Rose B.
San Diego, CA
I absolutely love the way this smells and it lasts for a long time! It makes your skin feel amazing and the scent lasts all day
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only brand that doesn't leave your skin feels super dry after using. Bar soap is horrible but this one is the best
Chelsea M.
Livonia, MI
I love this soap. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and not dry like the other soaps I have used over the past like 10 years
sharyl W.
Mattapan, MA
Nice creamy soap. Comparable to other more expensive brands of soap. Much more creamy than the original and it smells great.
saoni c.
Allentown, PA
Every morning i use this bar soap for my face .. very good product apart the price its soo good and the product its very much
Dawn S.
Lawrence
I've been using this soap for a very long time. It leaves my skin feeling soft. It has a great smell. The price is affordable
Charlotte K.
Tucson
This smells very nice. I like this bar from Olay a lot. Leaves skin feeling soft and is also very gentle. Never harsh.
brea b.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Silk than material cleaner than a baby moisture than grease this all I feel after showering with this skin is just brand new
Amber H.
Makes my skin feel positively radiant I love Olay bar soap. I feel so much cleaner and so much softer when I use their soap.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target