BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Marina F.
Greensboro, NC
I love this soap. It smells delicious and leaves my skin soft. The price is affordable and I always buy Olay soap. I received it
Maria B.
Bakersfield
This soap smells amazing ! My skin feels smooth after every shower. Lasts me atleast a month to two ! My husband loves this soap!
Lauren N.
Clayton
Ever since I started using Olay's ultra moisture beauty bar with shea butter my skin has been as soft as ever. Highly recommend!
Karen G.
fort lauderdale
I have very dry skin and this keeps me skin very smooth & supple. I would highly recommend to use for people with really dry skin
tabetha T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This cleans great and smells great it is a great product for your everyday skin care. I use Olay all the time love olay products.
Katy S.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this soap bar, leaving my skin smooth every time I get out from the shower. It has a slight scent that doesn't over power.
Suchitra N.
Columbus, OH
I absolutely like it. I use it daily . It moisturizers my skin very well and also lasts long. Good product at a reasonable price
Tonya R.
Staunton
My favorite body wash is Olay. My husband always used masculine body washes until he started using mine and now we only buy Olay.
Jes k.
My husband uses this soap and loves it. He has very sensitive skin and this is the only brand he can use without getting a rash
This is one of the few bar soaps my husband and I will use. Love the scent (good for women or men) and makes your skin so soft.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target