BY OLAY #1 in Bar Soap

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Brandi H.
Burnet
I really enjoy this product. It cleans and refreshes my skin very well. I would keep using this product.and refer it to other women.
Tanya B.
Lakewood, Ohio
This soap has a strong perfume scent that causes me to sneeze. All the Olay soaps dry my skin out! But their face products are good!
Tania I.
State College
i buy these soaps frequently. It cleans and moisturizes at the same time. They have a very good smell and leave your skin very soft.
Laura B.
I keep trying other bar soap, but I always come back to this one. The smell is subtle but absolutely lovely, and it moisturizes well.
Makayla S.
If you like bat soap I would really recommend this. It just does what soap should do, it gets you clean and keeps you smelling good.
Courtney R.
Richmond
This soap is more than just soap. It doesnt make you sticky when you are done and it keeps your skin super soft and younger looking.
Allie B.
Riverside, CA
I'm usually a body wash person but this soap works pretty well and keeps my skin soft. It's also very affordable so that helps a lot.
Aymee G.
Las Vegas, NV
A lot of bar soaps break me out or leave me super dry but this one does none of that! Leaves my skin feeling super hydrated and soft!
Amber D.
I love Olay products!.. Especially there face lotion, my mom used it for years so that's when i began to give it out and i love it!!
Jhamee L.
Redding
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Perfect for my sensitive skin, easy on my eyelash extensions. I religiously buy this product and recommend this to all the ladies😍😍😍
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target