BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Glori G.
Elk grove, CA
Super clean feeling whenever i use this, also doesnt have a lot of fragrance but that is good for sensitive skin, i buy this soap all the time.
Tiffany B.
Red Springs
Love love this brand. The fragrance 've lingers on your skin. You left feeling soft and silky. You skin is left feeling completely moisturized.
Princess S.
New Britain, CT
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell and the lather and softness of the soap is so luxurious to me. I have never had an issue with my feminine area with this soap.
Yessenia F.
San Luis, AZ
I have used this soap for years and I love it! It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated. It doesn't dry it out and it smells amazing too!
Jennifer Z.
The only soap I buy..love the smell and the way it leaves my skin feel soft, I always get the multi bar pack..and the price is very reasonable
Dasia D.
Athens, GA
One of my favorite soaps. Leaves me feeling moisturizer after I shower. I love using it most in the transition period between summer and fall.
Brittanie W.
Oak Ridge, TN
Me and my daughter have sensitive skin. This is the only brand of soap we use. Its afordable and leaves your skin feeling good and moisturized.
Melodi C.
Farmville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This great product helps clean my skin without leaving soapy residue. The scent is wonderful and calming! I will continue using Olay soap bars!
Camree M.
Asheville, NC
I love this product very much because I have sensitive skin and it keeps my skin smooth and works with my skin very well! Go get this product!
Lori V.
I absolutely love Olay Ultra Moisture Body Bar Soap with Shea Butter. It leaves your skin feeling silky and smooth. Also the smell is amazing!
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target