BY OLAY #1 in Bar Soap

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Mia W.
Orlando
My favorite bar soap. Great smell and no residue leftover. Easy enough to use unisex and less clutter for 2 separate soaps for my boyfriend and I, he loves it too!
Gina Rochelle B.
Jacksonville
This smells great. Leaves your skin moisturize. However make sure that you do not leave this so where water could done directly hit when you’re in the shower because it will melt.
Sammie P.
Locust Grove, GA
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I love Olay beauty bars! A bar soap that actually leave your skin moisturized, nourished, and clean all in one! Not like other bar soaps that seemed only to do the cleansing part and your skin is left feeling the opposite of moisturized. Olay Ultra Moisture Outlast Beauty Bar finally, a non-drying cleansing bar of soap. Thank you Olay
Anastasia P.
Columbus
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm actually just trying this soap for the first time and I'm really liking the stew waited it leaves my skin feeling so very soft and supple, very clean and moisturized. The scent is Sweet and Intoxicating...I'm Soo Loving this new soap for me.
Talia H.
Manheim, PA
This product is okay it’s nothing special. I wasn’t to impressed with it. I wouldn’t recommend olay for younger skin. The price is fine but I didn’t think this was effective.
Agnes R.
chicago
This product is nice. It makes my skins soft. Pros: hydrated skin and glowing skin. Cons: add a little lotion on the skin. It is very affordable and you can buy it in any drugstore. I would recommend it it is gentle
Yolanda C.
Bella vista
Keeps your skin feeling clean and fresh without stripping the moisture from your body. I use this soap on my face as well. I have sensitive skin so it’s hard to find a good soap to use on my face. 100 percent recommend this! If you haven’t tried it, it’s a must. I pay $5.99 at Walmart for the 5 pck
hannnahhhh j.
Concord
My face used to have small, harmless bumps that made me a little uncomfortable so i decided to try this product and it completely changed how not only my face, but my whole body felt. My skin is super soft now! Thanks Olay!
latisha D.
Compton, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it love it love it love it this is my favorite soap in the whole world Olay it makes my skin feel really soft and smooth and it feels like it's more than that at the same time so I will recommend yourself to anyone anywhere anytime please try it out I guarantee you'll love it
Danielle A.
Towson
Purchased at: Target
This soap is great on my skin. I have sensitive skin that gets pretty dry and itchy at times. This helps me avoid that happening at all. It is also priced very good
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target