BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Samantha S.
I am really not sure if a saw a difference and I habe not repurchased the product since then so that is something that I would have to reevaluate.
Carrie P.
Parma, OH
This product is amazing and does wonders for people with skin problems like eczema! My 12 year old son uses it, and helps his dry skin immensely!!
Julia F.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This soap make my skin feel really soft. It's not too harsh on my skin like other soaps I have tried and doesn't strip my skin of its natural oils.
Natalie A.
I like this soap it has really good hydration for your body and smells good! It's not that expensive.. only downfall is it finishes fast sometimes!
Amanda W.
I also love this soap of olay too. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and doesnt make my skin feel like its oily. Definitely a great soap to use.
Maegon S.
Dothan, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite scents from OO. I love this bar formula. It lathers up nicely and keeps my skin extra moisturized. Great price point as well!!!
Stacey P.
England
It's an ok product. Leaves your skin feeling like a slight residue is there. If used with other okay products skin feels heavy and weighed down.
Corine H.
Harrison, TN
Good for someone with dry skin. Moisturizes very well! Don't need to apply lotion after every shower. I would definitely buy this product again!
Krista M.
Pembroke, GA
Unlike most bars soaps this one will not leave your skin super dry and tight. It's clean rinsing. And had a very pleasant smell, not too strong.
alicia o.
houston, TX
It was ok not great but did smell really good. I liked the way the soap rely but it was kinda to much. I liked it though thought it was average.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target