BY OLAY #1 in Bar Soap

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love olay products, they are always great quality, they work well for me, and I can always be confident that I'll like them before purchasing them.
stormy b.
Durant, ok
I love this soap bar because it has shea butter and that makes it extremely moisturizing for my dry skin. It's extremely gentle and smells very good.
Louella H.
Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash
I love body wash especially Olay with Shea butter. Nothing like that smooth silky soft skin
Amy V.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a pretty good beauty bar. It smells good, isn't drying or leaves a film on your skin and it makes your skin feel soft after washing with it.
angel d.
Cottondale
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this product on my Niece & Nephew all the time when I babysit them for my bother & sister in law, & they absolutely love love love the smell
Samantha S.
I am really not sure if a saw a difference and I habe not repurchased the product since then so that is something that I would have to reevaluate.
April S.
Coalgood, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! I have been using it for years now! The smell is just right. Not over powering and not full! I feel like it really gets me clean!
Tiffany G.
Atwater, CA
This soap is the only soap that does not make me itch after I use it. I have sensitive skin and this bar keeps me soft and feeling fresh and clean.
Carrie P.
Parma, OH
This product is amazing and does wonders for people with skin problems like eczema! My 12 year old son uses it, and helps his dry skin immensely!!
Alicia S.
Jackson
This soap is the only bar soap we purchase.

Pros:
Cost
Can find anywhere
Smells clean
Soaps up well

Cons:
If used on face it will dry your skin out
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target