BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry, but Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Beauty Bar is different. This beauty bar with shea butter is specially formulated with creamy Olay lather and nourishing conditioners to leave your skin more hydrated with continued use. After just 7 days, you’ll feel softer, smoother skin. It goes beyond cleansing, delivering 10x more moisturizers than regular soap to help wash away dry skin cells for radiant, beautiful skin. It’s even gentle enough to use on your face.

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water/Eau, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance/Parfum, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Usage: Simply lather and rinse. Use it with your favorite Olay body lotion

Nikki J.
Staten Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am not bar person but after trying this one in my friends place can't stop using it leaves skin very smooth and moisturized my cabinet packed with these
Ateneh G.
Harvest, AL
I use the body wash and it smells amazing. Price is okay and my whole bathroom smells great. As far as the anti-aging claim, I’m not too sure about that.
alexandrea b.
Your skin will feel moisturized after using this. I do prefer the shower gel version of this better but both get the job done. Great for shaving as well.
Lawanda D.
Riverview, FL
This is the only soap used in my home for years. With our terribly sensitive skin, everything else either breaks us out, leaves a film, or dries us out.
Angie
I really like this soap. It's very moisturizing, it leathers well and has a pleasing smell. This pack is also very economical which is always a big plus!
Jami B.
Blountville, TN
Absolutely love Olay soap. There's a reason it's been around for years. I was taught to use it by my grandmother. Softening and clean rinsing. I love it.
Amber W.
Its hard for me to find soap that doesn't irritate my skin that's why I love this soap it keeps my skin so soft and I'm able to use it on my face as well
Nicole A.
This is probably my favorite body wash it just leave a clean feeling after you get out of the shower and it doesn't dry my skin out. Definitely recommend
Joi C.
Yorktown, VA
This is really good on the skin I recommend this to everyone it meets my expectations it's really gentle not harsh on the skin the packing is really nice
Gail D.
Taunton, MA
I use this soap daily it leaves my skin clean and smooth. It has a nice sent and is not drying. I buy this soap at CVS. It’s a great value for the money.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations

Target